Silence

Shawn ~
Camila had finally forgiven me and I couldn't ask for more, but she hasn't even talked to me after we both established that we were back together.
After the kiss, she hasn't left our bedroom. I want to go in there to see what's going on, but I might be invading her privacy. I'm just  sitting on the couch, inevitably watching tv.
I thought her and I were fine. Wouldn't she be talking to me if we were. I decided I would nonchalantly walk in the room and sit next to her. Not to say anything, just to see her reaction.
I walked down the hallway and into the room. The first thing I see as I walk in is Camila all crawled up into the corner. She buried her head in her knees with her arms wrapped around herself.
"Camila?" I asked as I approached her slowly.
She popped her head up to look at me and rubbed her eyes.
"Why are you crying?" I asked as I squatted and took a seat next to her.
"I'm just stressed." She slicked her hair back. I held onto her hand as she slightly smiled. Somehow, the rain clouds above her head disappeared. 
"Take as much time as you need." I stood up and just as I was exiting the room, she called out for me,
"Wait," she stood up and sat at the edge of the bed,"I need to talk with you. About this whole... Thing."
"Ok." I walked over to her and lied my arm around her shoulder. Her brown eyes attracted mine as I kissed her on the cheek.
"About this situation..."