Again

Camila~
My vision blurred at the pools forming in front of my eyes. Without hesitation, I grabbed Shawn's lips and connected them with mine. My stress was all relived right then and there. Butterflies flew in my stomach as he came to adjust to the situation and kiss me back. Oh how I had missed his peach lips. The taste of him excited me.
He pulled away from me and stared into my eyes as I did to his.
"Does this mean what I think it means." He asks as he scoots closer to my body.
"It means one more chance." In excitement, he squeezes me. His warmth reminded myself of what we once had and what I had hoped to achieve again.
"I hate myself for this." I mumbled into his shoulder. "I promise you I'll treat you like the princess you are." He rubbed my back.
"Cabello!" I hear someone call out my name. I pull away from Shawn's hug and look up to see Mr. Herman furiously walking towards me. I used my sleeve to wipe away the tears on my cheeks and in my eyes. I stand up from the bench and Shawn to face my boss.
"What are you doing?!" He yells at me as his spit catapults onto my face.
"I was just talking to-"
"You're slacking on your job! You're supposed to be in the conference room taking care about the meeting that's going on right now!"
"I know, I was just-"
"You're fired!" He ran past me to the conference room. He just fired me. Oh my god, I have no job.
"Camila, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Shawn laid his hand on my shoulder in attempts to comfort me. Instead of responding, I walked away. I walked out of the door, all eyes on me.