Breathe

Camila ~
           "About this whole situation..." I breathed in and out, hoping that it what relieve me of my region in some sort of way; it didn't.
"I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Like, am I supposed to be mad? Or am I supposed to be happy? I can't just forget the fact that you cheated on this bed." I rolled my eyes in disgust and quickly got off of the bed. I can't believe I touched the bed after they....ugh.
I just started pacing the floor not knowing where to sit.
"Take your time." Shawn said as he got up and rubbed my back.
"I-I need some water." I stuttered on my words and rushed out of the room and into the kitchen.
I placed my hand onto the refrigerator handle and froze. My head fell onto the handle as I closed my eyes. What am I doing? I love him so much but I feel like he's bad for me, TOO bad for me.
Camila, keep your head in the game. You love him. He loves you. Put two and two together and you get.... Why the hell am I getting 96?
I pinch my arm and breathe in and out.

YOU LOVE HIM. HE LOVES YOU.
YOU BOTH ARE IN LOVE.
GO BACK IN THERE AND TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID.

I breathed in once again and let go of the refrigerator door handle. I turned around and began walking into the room. Through the hallway alone the scent of her still lingers. As I entered the room, the first thing that caught my eye was Shawn sitting at the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone. I stepped into the room and quietly sat next to him on the bed. As the bed depressed as I sat on it, Shawn looked up at me tossed his phone onto the ground, giving me his undivided attention.
"So..." He spoke a million words with just two letters. His fingers twitches as I was unsure if I should look into his eyes. If if do look, would I see a future our just the same old desperate eyes I saw when I caught him?