Right

Camila ~
Twenty seconds had passed by quickly as I still hasn't given Shawn any type of response. I hope he understands that putting me in the position to answer such question is a ridiculous thing to do like "so." I might sound like I'm overreacting, but I'm just trying to figure out what to do.
I love him. How do I tell him that?
I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. This feels right, I think...
He pulled away and looked at me," I'm taking that you're all right now?" I giggled as he wrapped me in his embrace. This was just right. I just needed to hug him, weirdly enough, it's true. Shawn is the love of my life and I wouldn't want to share this moment with anyone else.
"I'm glad you're back. I hate seeing you like this. I'm truly sorry for what I did and I don't mean it in such a cliche way. If I could reverse what I did, I would. I'm such a dick for what I did and it's so hard to forgive myself for what I did. I'm just so blessed that you have looked in your beautiful heart to forgive me of my mistake. I love you Camila." He smiled a devilishly handsome smile as his lips collided with mine. I can trust him. I'm happy I can trust him. I want to trust him. I need to trust him. I trust him.