Chances

Shawn ~
"Camila!" I called out for her name in hopes of her talking to me. She turned around with wide eyes to see who was calling her name. Just at the sight of me she rolls her eyes. Thanks.
She stops in her steps and glares at me. As I catch up to her, I say "Camila, I'm sorry. Can we just start over?" I hunch over to take a second to breathe. She walks over to a small wooden bench and takes a seat. "Sit." She tells me, and I do as I am told. Jesus, I sound submissive.
"Shawn," she turns to me," I don't hate you." Thank God. "I just have a deep deep deep hatred for you." Well then...
"I'm sorry for what I did." I mumbled to her. Even today I'm still disappointed in what I did. I wish I turned around and I wished I had cherished her.
"No you're not." Camila blatantly says to me.
"I am." I fired back. I boiled up at the fact that she didn't believe. I couldn't blame her though, I did betray her fidelity.
"I know that you still love me and I can't lie, I still love you. I will always love you, even after what you did. You were my first kiss, my first handhold, my first time, and my first love. Something like that I can't forget. But I need you to understand that I just can't go back to you, no matter how much I want to. Trust me, I've thought about it. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, but I was extremely frustrated. It's just that... That..." She stuttered on her words and began tearing up. I rubbed her shoulder in hopes of helping her finish her sentence.
"It's just that I can't. After what you did to me... It just wouldn't work." She began crying in front of everybody, but I didn't care anymore. It was just me and her.
"Camila, we can make it work though. I'm a changed man. I promise." She looked up at me with red eyes. "You're not a changed man. No matter how many times you say it. No matter how much I want you to be." She swiped her hand across her cheek to avoid the tears from dripping onto her lap.
"Camila," I held her hands in mine," I love you so fucking much.Please, just one more chance."