Chapter 14

Alright I want to thank everyone that is being so awesome!!! And for those who want to know why Chi talks in third person It's because she is mentally not a-okay in the head. She was very traumatized.

So on with the story!!!!

As I was hugging Ba-tou I felt arms wrap around me that quickly snatched me away from my Ba-tou.

"Alright we'll be going to go and make Hime her macaroni and cheese." said my Kawaii-kun as we, more like kawaii-kun walked into the building.

"Kawaii-kun loves Chi so much!~" I sighed turning into my chibi form feeling loved no matter what anyone thought of how I was being carried around.

"Great now we're going to have to deal with Chi-hime's chibi form until she decides to be herself." grumbled Kan-baka-nii.

"Alright don't make any big mess or you'll get the leaf ninjas suspicious." warned Ba-tou before he turned himself into smoke. Tsk Tsk he's trying to make us get lung cancer.

"Uumm, Gaara do you think we should really be making macaroni and cheese right now when we could be-..." Te-nee was suddenly stopped but really it didn't concern me much because Kawaii-kun wanted to get Chi her macaroni and cheese and she was being handled with so much care. (She being carried like if it was a child holding their teddy in front of them, and the child being Gaara and the teddy being Chi)

"Right what was I thinking Chi-chan should get her macaroni and cheese since she hasn't had it in such a long time." rushed Te-nee before what I guess is Kawaii-kun's wrath.

But of course that still did nothing as my Kawaii-kun was still grumpy because he wanted Chi to have a good meal.

~In their room while making macaroni and cheese~

"MORE MACARONI!!!"

Te-nee quickly ran back to the little kitchen and came back with a plate with extra macaroni and some cheese. She ran back to me sitting on the table with a fork in one hand and a spoon in the other.

"MORE CHEESE!!!"

And of course Te-nee ran back and poured more cheese to the macaroni, then came back running with the plate.

"MOORE MACARONI!!!~"

And as if on autopilot she ran back and came back with more macaroni than cheese.

"MOORE CHEESE!!!~"

I couldn't help it after that as she came back with huge mountain on a plate that was filled with macaroni and cheese.

"Yay!! Macaroni and cheese!!" I quickly jumped in my chair and started to devour the poor little Marco's of the macaroni and cheese. (If your name is Marco I'm sorry, or if you know a Marco I'm sorry I have no bad intentions to any Marcos)