Chapter 24

It all came down to this.

The next match. I was talking in monologue.

Maybe I should try the Batman voice.

It sounds way cooler than monologue.

Ahem, ahem.

I..............................Am........................................................... BATMAN!!!!!

/\ ____/\

Who do you call when you need to be saved?.................................

BATMAN!!!

You know who you would need?....................................

BATMAN!!!

Nah............ nah................. nah.....................nah....................nah nah! BATMAN!!!!!!

Hmmm maybe if it was Deadpool then it would be much cooler, but sadly Deadpool is to busy with better things like making braintatoes. Or he could be making pancakes in the morning.

"Hime are you paying attention........?" Kawaii-kun asked as he was still next to me waiting for his match that sadly is taking to long for him.

"No Chi was thinking again.................. BATMAN!!!!!" I quickly get into the batman pose and use my hair as my cape. The only good side to having long hair, it can be used as a cape. BATMAN!!!

"They moved my match until later against Sasuke Uchiha..." Kawaii-kun said while looking really angry. I don't blame my Kawaii-kun, why give the Uchiha special privileges. I want special privileges, like having dumplings brought to me.

"And now the next match! Kankuro and Aburame Shino! Come Down!!!" shouted the dude that I didn't want to knows name but I pretty sure I named him something............. all well I shall name him Cap. Yes cap, because he's wearing a cap.

"...I forfeit!" I quickly look to were the voice came from and see that it was Kan-baka.

"YOU SON OF A MAN!!!!!!!!! CHI WANTS TO GO AND FIGHT BUT KAN-BAKA IS BEING A STUPID HEAD AND ISN'T FIGHTING!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID SON OF A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I all but shouted getting everyone's attention.

"Chi-hime are you serious right now?! I'm doibg this because I have to not because I don't want to fight-------"

SMACK!

"Chi doesn't care about your authoritaaaay! Chi wants to fight!" I said while holding a glove in my hand.

"Where did she get a glove?" Kan-baka asked with a red cheek and turning to Temari wanting her to explain why I'm too awesome.

"I don't even try to understand anymore Kankuro, you should do the same before you start hurting yourself by thinking even more than you usually do." Temari said while smirking at how Kanukuro was still behind at what she was saying.

"HEY!!"

SMACK!!

"Chi said she don't care for your authoritaaaay!!!!!!!" I yelled in his face with now a much different glove since this one had sparkles on it.

"Why are you caring so many weird stuff when I'm pretty sure all you really packed was dumplings!!" Kan-baka said while throwing his arms up in the air.

"NOW!!!!!! TE-NEE I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted while throwing my arm in the air making it look like I threw something. Which I did................. I threw Kan-baka's pervy book................................. hehe someone is going to be very unhappy in his Mr. man area.