Chapter 25

I wasn't paying much attention to what the others were saying but I knew that Temari was trying to keep Kan-baka quiet. I didn't really blame her because I can feel the killing instinct from Kawaii-kun and with me being inside of his body I can feel Chime making a break through.

Kawaii-kun was making his way down to the srena at the moment when two guys stopped us.

I wasn't really listening to their rambling but Chime instantly got a crazed look making Kawaii-kun get the very same crazed look.

'BLOOD!! LET THERE BE BLOOD!!' Chime shouted wanting nothing but blood. Though instinctively the blood from both guys came to Kawaii-kun and entered his body letting me absorb their blood.

"Now... finally" said the guy who was the proctor I'm guessing.

Kawaii-kun started to chuckle a bit though I knew that he wasn't laughing because he was thinking this was funny... he was laughing because he was going to kill the Uchiha.

"Begin!!" shouted the guy as Kawaii-kun instantly let sand exit his gourd. The Uchiha moved back making sure he had a pretty good distance between us and him.

I could then hear Shukaku talking to Kawaii-kun making Kawaii-kun hold his head and grunt from the pain that came.

"Don't... get so angry... Mother..." Kawaii-kun grunted out making the Uchiha shocked at what he said. I knew that it was Shukaku that was talking to Kawaii-kun, but I knew that it wasn't my place to say anything.

"I fed you some nasty blood earlier... I'm sorry ... but this time... it will be delicious." Kawaii-kun said as more sand came out of his gourd.

I could feel the pain that was happening in Kawaii-kun's head and instantly started to help and make the pain go away. I can feel the chakra in the sand moving protecting Kawaii-kun from attacks though I was busy channeling my chakra to Kawaii-kun and helping any type of pain that he may be feeling.

"Hime I want you to make an image for me... an image out of sand..." Kawaii-kun said as I instantly got to work on making the sand Kawaii-kun and letting Kawaii-kun get control after it was made.

"Thank you my Hime..." I smiled and sighed just hearing him talk to me instead of Shukaku.

'Anything for my Kawaii-kun' I said back as I felt his heart beat speed up a bit from my words. I wondered if he had felt my heart speed up when he talked to me. I couldn't feel my heart but I didn't mind because it was with the one who will always have my heart.

It was then that I felt a punch to my cheek.

Kawaii-kun was hit. He was punched.

I instantly started to send my blood towards Kawaii-kun's cheek making sure that there was no damage there. Though I was stopped when there was another hit to dealt. It was a kick this time.

I didn't know what was happening because more hits were being made. It wasn't until Kawaii-kun started to make a sand shield. I was going to ask Kawaii-kun if he needed my chakra when I was stopped when he started to talk to 'him'.

"Yeah... I'm going to rip off his head... then crack it open so the brain comes out..." I knew that if I wasn't inside of Kawaii-kun my face would of turned pale.

"Huh? The head. Then tons of blood will flow out.... you can have all of it." I was shivering at the laugh that Kawaii-kun let out. I didn't like Kawaii-kun talking to 'him'. He always made Kawaii-kun forget about me.

"I'm always a good boy... Yeah let's do it, Mother. I'll be watching." I was then just pushed back. I knew what was happening. This has happened before when Kawaii-kun had let 'him' talk to him and I was forgotten and pushed back.

I felt a jolt. A jolt that I wouldn't think was possible.

My heart was hit.

"What's...... this warm stuff...Mother... what did... Ahh... UWAAAAA!!! BLOD... MY... MY BLOOD!!!" shouted Kawaii-kun. I couldn't do much. My heart was hit with some force and the jolt that I had felt earlier had paralyzed me.

I didn't know how it happened but I knew that somehow this Uchiha has made an attack that could spread and hit my heart.

I knew that Kawaii-kun was hurt but I couldn't do anything. He had pushed me back and the only thing I can do is let my chakra be used by Kawaii-kun.

I couldn't even leave Kawaii-kun's body unless he makes the release hand sign. And with how this is going I won't be able to leave his body until the end.

'You won't be able to be the same if you want us to heal you...' Chime said. I knew what was going to happen. Chime and Jeff were going to heal my heart, but would it really be worth it in the end.

'The wound to our heart is big enough that if untreated we will die...' I was scared. Jeff was never the serious one between the three of us. It was now or never.

'Do it......' I felt two different chakra's flow into me and flow out to my heart.

"Gaara!! Chi-chan's heart is glowing!!" I knew that it was Temari that had said that since I wasn't able to see anything.

'You won't be the same and we won't ever be the same again.... be ready to not be able to see like before...' both Chime and Jeff said as I felt myself close my eyes and sleep.

I wasn't awake until I felt a hit to the head. I was finally waking up from the sleep that I was in. I was finally able to see what was happening. 'He' was no longer in Kawaii-kun's head allowing me to see what was happening. And what I saw was shocking.... Naruto and Kawaii-kun were on the ground and they both didn't have much chakra left. But not only that, it seemed that Kawaii-kun had left my chakra untouched.

I wasn't going to talk. I knew that if I did I would only be in the way. I knew that Naruto had let Kawaii-kun see things he probably didn't think much about.

'If you see carefully you can see that things will be much different from now on...' Chime said as she started to fade into the back of my head.

'Yes but will he know that there will be more things different than with just him and the village.... I won't be able to have the life I did before.... But no matter what I'm happy to know that Kawaii-kun will finally get the life he should get.

Temari and Kan-baka came and stood in front of Kawaii-kun just in case there was going to be more fighting. But I knew that Kawaii-kun wasn't going to continue fighting, he had finally saw how love can help and change someone.

Alright I have finally got internet again about a few days ago......... and yeah I didn't really feel like getting off my lazy butt to type, but I finally did so you all should be happy. Also I am so SAAAAAAD!! Because Toonami was showing Naruto at the part where they were getting to the final round of the chunin exams but then nooo it decided to skip to SHIPPUDEN!!! I don't mind Shippuden really but still I like watching the final exams. They entertain me...... So yeah you all lovely blood cells know how to work this..

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!! Hehe like a stalker...................... but really don't do that......... I will cry if you do......... then get my Batman flashlight on you and you will see who will come to save me......