*Introduction *

Chi ketsueki (10)

Long purple hair reaches mid back.

purple eyes

wears a blue short kimono with shorts underneath with fishnet on her legs. Wears slip on sandles.

Her weapon of choice is two needle like weapons.

Rank- Jonin

She is the last survivor of the Ketsueki clan of the village hidden in blood or so she thinks. She is of a legendary clan that everyone thinks doesn't exist anymore. Her clan is one that uses blood in jutsu also their village was hidden near the Mist, they were what most called blood lust people. With this blood lust and power they were able to use their blood as a weapon, but what most people don't know is that the Ketsueki Clan was killed by the Uchiha clan.

Uchiha Fugaku wanted to destroy the most powerful and frightening clan to ever exist in the ninja world. So in doing so he killed all the clan members with Chi watching in the shadows and took their blood sacred blood for the prosperous of the Uchiha clan.

Watching her family die and burn made a snap in her head that made her an insane killer. Though she killed many Uchihas Fugaku got away, running to the leaf saying the Ketsueki clan was killed in a massacre.

Though Chi vowed to kill all Uchihas in the ninja world, she side stepped her plans to be with the person that cares for her enough to stay by her side. Including that Itachi Uchiha had already killed his clan making Chi forget her vow and live on.