Chapter. 1

AARONS POV.

Tomorrow is a new day at Phoenix Drop High, I wish one girl will like me for who I am and not for my abs. "HAY." I see a girl in the dark getting robed. It's hard to tell her features, only her long hair flowing around and whipping side to side, and her bag greeting pulled, wait.... 'Is that the new girl that just moved in across the street!' I think.

As I run I can tell the features on her, her short, petite body and her, mostly purple, outfit. A dark purple crop top that says '#YoLo' and her dark blue and magenta galaxy leggings. The converses that look very small and worn down with white socks just nearly poking out of it.

I finally make it to her but, I can't seem to see the guy anywhere. 'I guess I was distracted' I thought now at a slow walk. I saw her purse by her and some of her stuff spilled across the road/sidewalk. Some cherry lip gloss, a small, now cracked, mirror, and her phone nearly sticking out.

'Damnit, I can't see any wallet in there!'
"Hey miss."  I whisper, not wanting the person who did this to come back at the sound of someone trying to help her out.

I shake her, waiting for a response, but I get nothing. That's when I see a small pool of blood slowly gushing out of her side "SHIT!" I yell, pulling my phone out and calling 911.

APHMAU'S POV.

I was walking to my house as I felt a tug on my arm, I thought it was just my bag getting caught on a bush, but once it happened again I knew it wasn't.

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my side as I turn around, looking at who's trying to steal my bag. "AHHHH!" I yell as I now felt the sharp pain but worse, I turn my head thinking I heard something.

As I turn my head to see if anyone heard me, I see a guy that's around 6'6' running over at a tremendous speeds, I look over to see the guy that did this run the other way as I try and turn around but fall onto the ground.

Aaron's POV
"Mr. Aaron?" I hear, I had to drive behind the ambulance since I didn't have any blood relation to hers but I still came to make sure she was ok.

"Yah?" I look up, only to see a women in a white outfit that has some dirt stains on it, she was a lighter completion with pink hair that was put into a bun with some nurse hair clips in it to keep it back.

"Mrs. Aphmau is doing just fine but she is still passed out from blood loss, you can't see her if you aren't in any connection to her with relationships or blood." The woman said, Carol, reads her name tag.

"I'm her boyfriend, I have been for a few months, can I see her though?" I ask, tilting my head up. She gasps, must've seen the bags under my eyes, I worked out in the gym extra hard today since I was a little sick yesterday and my sister wouldn't let me work out, so I deprived any of energy that I had in my body today.

"Ok... I guess you can see her, she's still asleep like I said, so be careful." and with those words I was off and following the nurse to Aphmau.

APHMAUS POV

I wake up in an hospital with Some one holding my hand, it felt... rough? I don't know why someone was here or even why I'm in here. I slowly sit up but only got an once off the bed because of a bad pain in my side.