Chapter. 27

Xx Aaron's pov the whole way through xX

We saw the girl that sat under the tree and I decide to have Aphmau stay back as I ask who she is.

She had a more red in her hair then purple but the purple is still noticeable. She has a high waisted pants on that's purple and a crop top. She had a close outfit to Aphmaus just they where different colors.

I didn't think much of it and walked up to her.
I saw that she had a neckless on that had a single feather on the end. she had black vans with neon pink laces.

"Hello!!!" I say as she turns around. She looked quiet nice. "Oh hi am I in your way. I can move if you need." she says starting to grab her stuff and move.

"Oh no your fine I was just walking around with my girlfriend." I say to her as she looks at Aphmau. "Nice what are you guys doing here on the day off???" she asks

"We thought there was school so we came and there was no one here so we just decided to walk around and how about you???" I ask as she looks up and her emerald green eyes glare at me.

"Oh I come here every day after school to draw or wright. But someday I run on the track." she said as I realized that she was SUPER skinny.

"So do you want to join me and my girlfriend? we where going to eat but if you want to join you can!" I say as she looks up like she's starving. Oh if you don't mind I would like to have a little something to eat." she says looking ashamed for asking.

"Ok then let's go!" I say as I nod to Aphmau that it's ok and tell her that she'll be eating with us.

"Hi I'm Aphmau!" Aphmau says with a warm and greeting smile. "Hi I'm Sophia, buttt you can call me soph or Sophie if you want. Call me anything you please." she says returning the same smile that can make you melt in an Instant.

Sophie started to walk away and when she did Aphmau leaned her head over to me and whispered.

"I guess we made a new friend!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment bye!

word count: 400

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••