Chapter. 9

Xx Aphmaus Pov xX

I go to work at the maid cafe and when I walk back home I was sooooo happy and wanted to see Aaron so badly. I never knew Aaron could do that it was dark out and I see him walking with Sasha! No this can't be, not the Aaron I know... Or could it be them Aaron I don't know??? No I'll talk to him tomorrow about it he has to have a good explanation for it!

Xx the next day xX

I walk over to Aaron's and see him walking with Sasha. Why do I feel so bad??? OH MAYBE BECAUSE IM CARRYING HIS CHILD!!!
*walks up to Aaron and Sasha*
Aphmau: What the hell are you doing Aaron

Aaron: NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!! *lets go of Sasha's hand*

Sasha: He did this because he loves me and not you!!!

Aphmau: Aaron is that true IM CARRYING YOUR BABY IT BETTER NOT BE!!!

Aaron: Sasha don't be like that. Aphmau that's not true! I was helping her out with a family problem

Aphmau: THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU WHERE HOLDING HANDS!!!

Sasha: Like I said because he loves me!!

Aaron: SASHA NO I DONT!!!

Aphmau: *a tear falls down her cheek* I've had enough of you Aaron!!!

Aphmau walks in the road to get to her house and Kawii~Chan walks up to her
________________________________

Kawii~Chan: Aphmau~Senpi what's wrong???
Aphmau: Oh I thought Aaron loved me but he dosnt!!!
*gets free of Kawii~Chans grip*
IVE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE
*while looking back keeps walking and gets hit by a car* APHAMUUU Both Kawii~Chan&Aaron say at the same time

Xx Aaron's pov xX

I see Kawii~chan talking to Aphmau and I yell at Sasha and look over and Aphmau got hit by a car!!! APHMAUUU I run up to her and carry her to my car and bring her to the hospital.
Mr. Aaron a doctor comes and says YES I yell
well is she ok.... No i'm afraid she...Died!!
The words I never wanted to hear comes out of his mouth! I sit in the waiting room and cry I don't care who can see me I just cry! MR. AARON IM SOOO SORRY APHAMU IS OK WE GOT YOU CONFUSED IM SOOO SOOO SORRY!!! "Well can I see her" still wiping away tears. Yes you may!!!
I go and see Aphmau and me and Kawii~Chan walk in (sorry I forgot to mention that Kawii~Chan was with Aaron) Kawii~Chan walks in and sits next to Aphmau "APHMAU APHMAU YOU DONT KNOW HOW WORRIED I-" sorry honey she has lost a lot of her memory though... O-Ok Kawii~ chan says.
Aphmau do you remember me? Kawii chan ask! Yeh you where the one that bakes good cakes! Yes that's me ^~^!!!
Aphmau do you remember who I am I ask?!? Yah! Your the one who Broke...My... Heart
"............" *i run out, go home and punch my punching bag*
I don't want to be know as the guy that broke her heart!! I head back to the hospital to try and talk to Aphmau but they said...

HELLO KAWII~CAKES HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT PLOT TWIST BYE!!!! ANOTHER FANFIC WILL COME UP TODAY
^~^ info~Chan out bye^~^
Word count: 555