Chapter. 29

Xx Aaron's house xX

I didn't want Aphmau to go to anyone else's house but mine. I needed her there to make sure she's safe.

"Aaron can I go with you?" she asks like I'm going to say no. "Of course you can honey!".

we walked back to my house and sat on the couch. I look over and saw Aphmau faintly crying. I know moving on that situation can be hard.

"Come here Aph." I say as I pull her to me and we cuddle on the couch. "Thanks Aaron just there's stuff there that I want to save but can't." she said well tears flowed down her face.

"I can get them." I asked as she looks at me like I said we whew breaking up. "No I can't put your life on the line like that!" she says crying more At my comment.

Xx later that night xX

It's 12:30am and I woke up to see Aphmau asleep. I didn't want to go to her house and sneak in just in case. I will do it earlier in the morning tomorrow since it's Saturday tomorrow.

7:48am

"OMG APH WAKE UP WE SLEPT!!!!" I yell as I see she wasn't there. "Don't worry Aaron I'm ready worry about your self." she yells as my mouth automatically drops open.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!!" I yell in frustration.

"Because I know you woke up at 12 something!!!" she says witch I can agree with. I mean I do need my beauty rest.

I got up brushed my hair and teeth. got on my jacket and ripped pants and headed down stairs to see Aphmau try to make bacon.

"Sorry if it's burnt, but we have to go. we also need to go and get clothe this afternoon." she says. "Ok let's just go!" I say rushing out the door.

And off to school we went.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter another will come Monday!!! BYEEEE!!!

word count: 333

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••