Chapter. 15

Xx Aphmaus pov xX

I hear a knock at my window and at my door at the same time and see Laurance coming in and kissing me. I went along and kissed him as well since Aaron dosnt love me!
We basically had a make out session on my bed and he went home with no words just went home? I didn't know what he was doing but I decide to go to the woods with a knife!
"WHY DOSE THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!"
I yelled and I think Aaron heard cause there where rumbling in the bushes and it stopped all of a sudden and I heard a faint sniff! "APHMAU WHAT WAS THA-" he looked down on my bleeding arm that said
"A+A/A+L"
He looked at me in shock and I started crying and flew into a tree! he followed me (Aaron) His wings next to mine inter winding and tout hung I was crying so hard right now it was unbelievable!
So Aphmau, Why did you kiss Laurance? "..." please tell me Aph I just want to know! I don't know I though you didn't love me. "I saw you and Leanna kiss and I thought that you fell in love with her!?!?"
WHAT?!?!?! Never I thought it would make it easier for you to kill her! "well I seem stupid now she's going to go and hurt me now!" NO... She isn't I killed her. "..." Let's go Aph k don't want to be here ok? Yes
At Aaron's house
3rd person view
Aphmau and Aaron went to Aaron's house and they sat in Aaron's bed and talked.
So Aaron I know what can make up for the night!?!?
What?
This!
Aphmau leans in and kisses Aaron on the lips and they start to make out and they soon get spotted by Laurance spying on Aph!
APHMAU WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID OUR MAKE OUT SESSION EARLIER MEAN NOTHING!!!!!
Look lauran-
NO I DONT CARE *pushes Aphmau to the wall with his hand and she couldn't breath*
Laurance stop!!!! *Sprouts wings*
WHAT THE!?!?!?!
LAURANEC YOU DEAD (Aaron&Aphmau said in unison) *Aaron spread out his black wings and they where like poller Opposite. Aaron had black wings and black clothe and Aphmau had white wings and white clothe!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU APHAMU!!! Laurance ran out running
GOOD!!! Aphmau yelled!!!

HELLO KAWII~CAKES SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND IM TIRED AND HAVE 2 OTHER STORIES TO WRIGHT IN SO BYE
Info~chan out ~nya
^~^
WORD COUNT:424