Chapter. 22 (pt.1)

Xx Aphmaus pov xX
Aaron looked really worried. I Couldn't tell if it was for me or him. I know they dated in the past but they also had a harsh breakup, and both of them needed to go to counseling for months. I see Aaron finally turn around and look out the window.
"Aphmau Michi isn't there??? Are you trying to mess with me cause this isn't nice!" Aaron says looking at me with his eyebrows scoffed downwards. "No.. Aaron I'm not lying LOOK THEIR SHE IS!!!" I yell as he turns his head fast around! "Aphmau! She's, Not, There!" Aaron's voice is getting annoyed when I decide to go and open the front door.
Xx Aaron's pov xX
Aphmau is so convinced that Michi is there but every time I turn around she isn't. Aphmau knows how I get when I hear the name "Michi". Aphmau finally gets up and goes to open the door so that I can see that Michi is their.
When Aphmau opens the door she is pushed out of the way and into the bushes!
"APHMAU" I yell as I see a bush of purple hair in the door frame. I felt so bad when I didn't believe Aphmau. I run over to the door way and see Aphmau in an comfortable position. Her forehead is bleeding, her arms are bruised and, she had blacked out!
"MICHI!! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" I yell as I am so frustrated!
Xx Aphmaus Pov xX
I got up to show Aaron that I wasn't lying and that Michi was there! But when I do I got knocked to the ground and the last thing I heard was Aaron yelling "APHMAU".
Xx 2 hours later xX
I wake up in my bed and see Aaron taping his foot in the ground really fast and squeezing me hand TIGHT! "a-Aron are you there?" I ask with a childish and raspy voice. "APHMAU OH THANK GOD YOUR AWAKE I COULD THINK TO LOS-" I cut Aaron off by saying "You would never! ever lose me!" after I say that he has a reassuring look in his eye! "I heard what you said Aaron!" he looks at me weirdly when I say that. "what did i say?" "about you loving me" I say and he looks at me because before I was awake he said
"Aphmau please don't leave me I love you to much. Your smile, your laugh, your childish features! please I love you to much to let go of you! and I expect the same from you with what you've done for me, to get me! please just don't go!"

HAHA ANOTHER ONE OF THESE WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!!!
word count: 456