Chapter. 10

Xx Aaron's pov xX

I was about to walk into Aphmaus room and I was stopped by Dr. Jin. Look Aaron I know we've gotten off on the wrong foot! Aphmau has a lot of her memory back but we don't know how she will feel?
I walk into Aphmaus room and she is crying Dr. Jin what's wrong?!?! Well look... You might not have known but Aphmau was pregnant! yah I know I was the father! Well about that she lost the baby... No I run up to Aphmau.
Aphmau I'm so so sorry for our baby!!! "our" Baby??? I forgot that she only knows me as the person that broke her heart! •~• Look Aphmau can I talk to you? "Yes" she says hesitantly. Look who do you think I am?!?!
Your the guy that... hurt me but also cared about me!!! She somewhat remembers!
"I'm also the guy that loves you!!!"
wait... A-A-AARON she yells!!!!!!!!
Yessum That's me! I Pick her up and swing her around!!! OMI IM SO SORRY FOR NOT REMEMBERING YOU!!!! It's ok honey! Just then Sasha walks in and says " Honey are you cheating on me" in her evil sarcastic voice!!!
Sasha Aphmau said in a demonic voice! Yes that's me the one that Aaron cheated on you with! hehe! Look I'm not falling for your games!

Xx Aphmaus pov xX

I look at Sasha with such hatred it burns deep inside of me! My wings pop out but there not the same color there black and at the roots red fading away!"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! I WILL HURT YOU!!!" I say as I pin Sasha up against a wall and her heads banging against the roof! "NO APHMAU NOOO" I hear a voice I hate say. I look over and see Laurance yelling! "don't hurt her please as a tear rolls down his face."Don't hurt my girlfriend!" For some reason I drop Sasha and run and cry on Aaron's shoulder! Aaron looks at Laurance with Confusion. Shh shh I hear Aaron say and I stop crying and just sniffle
"Look Laurance are you happy, the baby's dead ok!" Wait Aphmau what do you mean Aaron says to me? I told Laurance that I was pregnant and he flipped out and ran away from him! WAIT WHY DOD YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU WHERE PREGNANT! Well he always hurts me when your gone and I thought that wouldn't happen if I told him and now I know how stupid I sound say this. Don't worry Aphmaus Nothhingg will happen to, You!
Now for Laurance that will be a different story! Aaron say as loud and intimidating as he can! "Woow I wasn't going to do anything to her! Laurance says as sarcastically as ever! YOU BETTER NEVER LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON APHMAU AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!!!! Aaron yells and the whole place goes even quieter as if it wasn't already! A phone rings and I ran to check it was Kawii~Chan making sure I was ok and I told her everything was peachy clean!

HELLO KAWII~CAKES HOW ARE YOU HOPE YOU ENJOYED ILL ONLY LEAVE YOU ON CLIFF HANGERS IF IM SURE ILL POST ANOTHER FANFIC THAT DAY
INFO~CHAN PUT BYE ^~^ :3
word count is: 555