Chapter. 21

XxAaron's pov the whole way throughxX
I was at Olive Garden with Aphmau. A Waiter comes up and starts to flirt with her! I got really mad and I could tell she didn't care for him. In the end she flat out told him she didn't want him to talk to her! she said "this is my fiancé!!!!" I look at her trying to hold back the cheery red that's rushing to my cheeks.
"yes sir and I would like it if you didn't hit in my lady in front of me!" I say and he starts to back off with his face as red as a tomato.
A few minutes later we got our food, ate, and went back to her place. When we got there there was a note on the table!
Dear Aphmau,
I would love to stay but my
brother just died in a car
accident and he and
Kawii~Chan were dating.
I didn't know kawii~chan
was dating my brother but
probably shouldn't get mad
at her at the funeral, since
you didn't know my brother
we didn't invite you. Sorry if
you wanted to come we had
to go all the way out to CALIFORNIA!!!
It will take us 6 month since I
also have to comfort my family
and we all know how that goes
I know Aaron will keep you safe!
chow Aphmau!
~Katelyn
Xx Aphmaus pov xX
Well Aaron looks like you and I will have my house alone for the next 6 month! I was trying not to cry cause they didn't even say bye! and they will be gone for half a year!
Aaron sees me cry and starts to bring me to the couch and cuddle me saying everything will be fine!
I want to cuddle with Aaron the rest of my life but I was crying so much my throat was hurting. Aaron's shirt was soaked but I could tell he didn't care. "Aaron can I stay with you??? please I don't like it when I'm here alone that's why I always invite you over when the girls are at work!" I said as he looked down at me and gently graves my chin. "of course Aphmau but I thought you only invited me over so we could have our make out session!" he said sarcastically. I kissed him and it lasted for at least 5 minutes when I saw someone out side my living room window??? it it was MICHI!!! I hate Michi ever since she and Aaron dated. I was really jealous and got mad! "Aaron please help!" I say still looking at him. "what is it Aphmau is Laurance Or Garroth out side the window?!?!"
"No... Aaron... I-It's M-M-Michi!!!" Aaron looks at me scared and worried but not for him but for me!

word count: 476