Chapter. 25

Xx Aaron's Pov xX
I wake up to a peaceful song from the birds out side my window. I walk over to Aphmaus house not even realizing its 9:54pm. It's summer time so I can't really tell but Aphmau can. I see Aphmau crying in her bed and Garroth and Dante are in the living room watching tv.
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!!" I yell and they flinch. "what are you doing???" they question. I got mad and ran up the stairs and took a left to Aphmaus room. "Aphmau... Are you ok???" I ask trying to have a soft and peaceful voice. She look up at me and she has a big gash across her face that wasn't bleeding to bad but was pretty nasty looking.
"I'm fine Aaron" she says as I look at her. " No your not fine tell me what's wrong."

"Aphmau please tell me!" I say trying not to get agitated. "ok well Garroth told me that you had left not because you had to sleep but to go and hang out with Michi. And I didn't believe him till he said that he had Dante go and look. He was stupid to hide Dante some were. He dosnt know I can see your house from here. I got sad and started crying convincing myself that it wasn't true. Garroth and Dante were down stairs watching one punch man and Michi had came into my room. she broke my window and cut me with a pice of glass." by the time she was done saying that she was crying. "Shh Shh Aphmau that's all not true ok. come here." Once I finish she came over healed herself and laid her head on my shoulder.

"how about when your done crying we play a prank on them!" I say and I see her face light up. "Really yah!!!" she says and immediately stops crying.

We walk down stairs kissing as Garroth looks back in shock! "Aaron what are you doing with my. i mean aphmau!" Garroth says and I laugh. "Oh I can't kiss my fiancé!" I say and Garroth face goes red and so dose Aphmau!

"now if you guys would leave were pretty set so sho sho" I say and there faces go a deep burgundy red. "OH YAH APHMAU LOOK AT THIS VIDEO CLIP!!!" Garroth pulls out a video tape and puts it in the tv. it shows Aaron and Michi cuddling and kissing on the couch. "oh Garroth be more smart and look at the date. (it's one of those old tapes that show the date at the bottom of the screen) Garroth looks over at he bottom of the tv screen and yells in frustration and walks out the door as Dante stays looking at us. when Garroth leaves me and Aphmau start bursting out laughing. "what the heck???" Dante ask weirdly. "oh it's just a prank bro!" Aphmau says basically collapsing.

"look Dante there's school tomorrow so you should go home and rest." Aphmau says as he walks out the door thanking us for the good laugh. "hey Aaron should stay here to make sure I'm safe!" I say as he looks down at me." the last words he says is

"I would love to princess!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

word count: 550

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••