20 | belonging

I woke filling immensely blessed.

Not only was the love of my life beside me, resting his head on my shoulder, but we finally had decided to do it. We finally decided to admit who we were.

I don't know how it happened, all I know is that it did, but I'm glad for it.

"Wake up," I say as I kiss the tender lips that now belong to me. "Babe, wake up."

The faint laughter is what makes me understand that he's awake, and for a while now, because his eyes shot up open immediately.

"I've been waiting for you," he says.

He gets up and I see that he has his clothes on already. He throws a shirt at me as well as some pants.

"We're having breakfast at this new restaurant that opened up yesterday, c'mon hurry up."

Well we had breakfast, and if it weren't for him, I would have just said it was the worst breakfast I've ever had in my life.

Afterwards we walked up to the park, not holding hands but talking like best friends. (sorry that rhymed).

Truthfully other than yesterday, it has been another great day. Than again, I'm with him.

It only takes one look and I know that he belongs to me, and I belong to him.

He calls for a cab while someone stands a few feet staring at us. She eyes him up, devouring and already imagining the things she could do to him. So I grab his hands.

He looks down at it and smiles, I thought maybe he would let go, but he only squeezes it.

We take the cab downtown and to an apartment building, I guess we might be visiting his sister or something.

He leads me up the stairs, not once mentioning anything, but running his free hand through his hair. Occasionally he would stop and pin me to the wall and kiss me passionately. Since he wanted to take the stairs.

I was exhausted by the time we got there.

"Are we there yet?" I ask through gasps. He looks at me and nods.

"Just let me..." He gets a key out and opens a door I'm a deserted hallway. "Here we go. Close your eyes."

I do as he says, but making sure he puts one hand on top of my eye, and the other on my hip.

"I hate surprises," I mumble making him chuckle and whisper very close to my ear, sending my heart to the moon.

"You love surprises, you just hate being surprised," he kisses my cheek and takes his hands off.

I open my eyes and I knit my eyebrows.

"What is this?" I ask as I stare at an empty apartment.

"Well, we've been together for a while," he says as he closes the door. "And although we made it official yesterday. I know it's you."

He cups my face and kisses me.

"I love you, and I'm proud to call you mine," he kisses me again but I break away.

"And I love you," we kiss until we have to break apart for air. "Now this is ours?"

"All of it," he says practically jumping up and down. I smile as I see his beautiful smile on his face.

"I love you," I say as I kiss his lips.

That moment I knew for sure, I knew that we belong together. I belong with him. He belongs to me.

"I love you Tommy," Dylan says as he wraps his hands around me and we fall to the floor.

Boom! Did you see that one coming? Haha! Gus vote for this and comment your opinion on this or answer this question:

Do you ship Newtmas/Dylmas? If so, what's your favourite fanfic about them?

P.S: if your like this go read my fanfic called Reality and vote for it!

Love you!