f o r e w o r d

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi! Please check out my other works!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y P N O S I S

Everyone wishes for something. And although we know that those are fantasies, we still read 'em.

This is a set of oneshots about Thomas Sangster and his character Newt from the Maze Runner series.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A / N

Thank you so much for essentially picking up this book. It is the first book I published in this site as well as my first try at Fanfiction. Thank you so much!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

book 1.1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

M Y W O R K S

2020/05/29

hey everyone, i'm just hopping in here to say thank you so so much for picking this book up. It was written literally so long ago that i've forgotten what resides in it. But when i get your comments, i can't help but to smile. So Thank you so so much for the love this has received.

House of Bleeding Swords | fantasy
↠ the story follows an assassin who falls in love with a prince. In a world where humans and elves are enemies, where the gods turn against each other, there's only ever one person you can rely on. The story will be leaning onto the romantic side of things. Filled with angst (because come on!) and will feature betrayal and magic.

Wolfsbane | fanfiction
↠ the story follows Arlin Nemod, a seventeen year-old boy who has transferred from his American wizarding school to Hogwarts due to the death of his mother. Essentially the boy and his new friends have to defeat the evil that has lurked in his family since before he was born. Before everyone he loves dies. (to be published)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

I know most people don't do this, but just as a precaution: anything written in the following chapters is purely of my own thought. I do not approve of plagiarism, that's stupid.

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © aryanisbook

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬