Chapter 103

A Baby Mockingjay 103

Chapter 103

"Where is he! I have to see him!" I exclaim, quickly standing up quickly, I need to know he's okay.

"Katniss, calm down, he's really weak." My mother says trying to calm me down. I begin to run around trying to find a way out of the room. My mother calls for my dad who comes through a door and grabs my shoulders. I thrash and try to get away.

"Peeta!" I scream. My dad pins me to the wall so I can't move. "Peeta!" I scream again.

"Katniss, you've gotta calm down!" He yells.

"I need to see Peeta!" I scream, "I need to know he's okay!"

"Katniss you will see him! You just need to calm down!" My dad yells. Next thing I know I'm on the ground sobbing. My parents begin to talk and the my mother leaves the room. I just continue to randomly sob, curled up on the floor as my dad try's to calm me. The for opens again an I dart past my mother who was going to knock me out again. I run around the hospital screaming for Peeta.

"Peeta!" I scream as I burst into a room. Someone is laying on a bed, I run to it and see Peeta, he looks almost lifeless.

"Peeta!" I sob. He opens his eyes, it seems to take all his strength. "Oh my god, Peeta." He just smiles at me and places a hand on my belly.

"Our baby, real or not real?" He says weakly. I answer, "Real."