Chapter 104

A Baby Mockingjay 104

Chapter 104
•Finnick's POV•

I just sit in the hospital, after what had happened to Peeta, I knew Katniss would be upset. A while ago she had run by looking for Peeta then people looking for her, I think her parents.

"Finnick have you seen Katniss?" Mrs. Everdeen asks me. I nod slightly and the back of my neck is grabbed. Fricken pressure point.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." I whimper.

"Take us to her." Mr. Everdeen commands. I nod quickly and walk the way Katniss went till we make it to Peeta's door. There was a paper clip jammed on the lock, Katniss has defiantly been here. Her parents push by me and walk strait in. I follow slowly behind. I expect Katniss to be sitting on the chair next to Peeta but she was laying in bed next to him, he's laying on his back, arm wrapped around her, hand resting gently on her swollen stomach. Katniss was laying next to him on the side, her head resting on his shoulder, they seem so peaceful till Peeta painfully opens his eyes because Of the floor squeaking.

"What's going on?" He asks sleepily before looking back to Katniss.

"We need to take Katniss back to her room." Mrs. Everdeen says calmly. Peeta had been shot in the side earlier by Slate twice and now was weak. They had removed the bullets from his side

"No, she can stay." Peeta says, pulling Katniss closer to him and kissing her forehead. She stirs a bit, readjusting where she is, Peeta quietly says shh making her go back to sleep.

"I'm sorry Peeta but she's gonna have to come." Mr. Everdeen tells him but Peeta just shakes his head.

"Dad!" James yells, running towards me.

"What's up little man?" I smile.

"Peace Keepers broke into the house and got mom!" James exclaims. Anger and fear builds up inside me.

"Find me a trident."