Chapter 107

A Baby Mockingjay 107

Chapter 107

Naomi is taken into another room, away from everyone, Gale follows not far behind her as they take her into the room. Peeta and Willow find their ways over to me, Peeta is in a wheel chair with Willow on his lap.

I walk over and hug both of them, I feel Peeta's hand on my 7 month swollen belly. I smile and go back to the bench I was sitting on, a sleepy Willow following me. The door to the room opens and Gale walks out. I smile at him, there was really no one else but his mother and Jake. I don't know where Naomi's family is, I've never met them. I walk into the room, Willow trudging behind me as she holds my hand. I see Naomi holding the two girls. I smile softly at her as I walk over to her side.

"What are their names?" I ask looking at the two baby girls. They look exactly the same. One opens her eyes her bright blue orbs staring right at me.

"Sage, she's the one looking at you, this is Sabrina." Naomi introduces. They had the exact same eyes. I was yet to tell differences between them till I saw that Sabrina's eyes and specs of green in them. They both seemed so fragile, I think back to how Peeta had convinced me to have children, it was when I held Jackson, one of Peeta'a friends child for the first time that I agreed.

"Do you want to hold her?" Naomi asks, catching me staring into Sage's eyes again. I just nod and she places the small girl in my arms.

"Hey." I whisper with a smile as she grabs my hair in her tiny hands. "Hey Sage." I smile. I catch Peeta staring at me, I know he can't wait till our child is here. I give Sage back to Naomi and walk over to Peeta and kiss him.

"Can you help me up?" Peeta asks.

"Of course." I smile. I take his hands and pull him to his feet.

"Do you need help walking?" I ask.

"No, thank you." He smiles. He carefully walks over to Willow who was hanging on the side of the bed, looking at the twins who had tiny stands of light brown hair sprouting from their heads. I follow him but am practically ambushed by my parents. I let out a yelp and something is stabbed in my arm making me black out.