Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Really Peeta? You pushed me into the crowd of skin dyed, hunger games loving, tattooed Capitol maniacs? Thanks I love you too. I push through the crowd and run out side.

"Katniss! Come back!" They call. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. I will not turn around. Willow! I left my daughter and Peeta in there. I sprint back in, grab Willow from her play pen and Grab Peeta's wrist and run both of them out of there.

"Katniss! Wait!" Peeta protests.

"I am not being attacked by Capitol freaks!" I exclaim and run into town before slowing to a walk.

"Why don't you want to see them? Katniss, they came all the way to see us." Peeta says.

"Or to scare Willow to death."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"But Katniss, we need to go back." Peeta says taking Willow from my arms. Did she literally just fall back to sleep?

"Peeta-"

"Come on." He says, practically dragging me back to the house.

"No!" I yell trying to fight his grip but of course he was stronger.

"No. No. No. No. No." I continue to protest as he drags me inside, picks me up and sits me on the couch while handing me Willow who was now awake probably because I kept saying no. I sprawl out on the couch, letting Willow crawl around on top of me. She crawls towards my face and slaps my nose.

"Will!" I exclaim.

"Mama!" She exclaims as she sits up holding onto her feet. Where did the Capitol freaks go? There is a clicking sound then a bright flash that blinds me and scares Willow, causing her to scream.

"Hey, Willow! It's okay!" I say sitting up and holding her to my chest. I throw a glare to Peeta then to the freaks whom are holding a camera. I stand up still holding Willow and walking outside. I continue down the streets towards the seem. I reach the fence and stop, listening for the buzz of electricity. When I'm sure it's not there I crawl under the fence, not letting go of Willow. I walk towards the tree's and continue through them till I find the rock and black berry bush me and Gale had always sat at. I let out a sigh as I sit down on the ledge of the rock, letting Willow sit int my lap as a pluck off black berries and toss them in my mouth. I go towards the hollow log where my bow and arrows are stashed. I pull out my game bag and remember today was the day that Primrose was reaped from the reaping bowl, about to be sent to her death when I volunteered.

"I'm gonna have to tell you someday, about Finnick, and Aunt Prim, and The Hunger Games." I sigh looking down at the care free little girl.

"Mama!" She squealed making me smile. I really have missed this place.

"Hey Catnip." The voice says, making me whip around.

"Hey Gale." I smile as he sits on the rock. "Where's Naomi?" I ask. He was looking at Willow as she played with a small stick that was only about two inches long.

"She's at home. She wasn't feeling very well." Gale says, pulling off a sad face, making me laugh.

"What are you doing with your game bag?" Gale asks. I really don't know.

"I don't know. I was gonna fill it with black berries but changed my mind." I shrug.

"So, why did you bring little Willow out here?" Gale asks.

"Effie, Plutarch, and the prep teams are here. I was trying to rest and they snapped a picture the freaked Willow out." I explain.

"And you some how got out of the house alive!" Gale jokes, making the both of us laugh.

"So, what's wrong with Naomi?" I ask.

"Well, she woke up at like five and ran to the bathroom and threw up, she said she was dizzy." Gale explains.

I stare at him wide eyes "Gale." I begin.

"What?"

"Naomi is pregnant."