Chapter 110

A Baby Mockingjay 110

Chapter 110

I run back to Naomi and give her Sage before running back out of the emergency cell. One of the guards grabs onto my shoulder and try to stop m but I keep going.

"Peeta!" I yell as I run smack into Someone and fall.

"Katniss I'm so sorry!" Annie exclaims. She was leading James along to the emergency cell. I just hop up and run till I find my daughter and husband.

"Peeta come on!" I yell and notice Gale and Jack. I grab everyone and try to get them back to the emergency cells, but when we arrive, the heavy metal doors have closed, leaving us locked out. If any of the peace keepers found there way down, they would see us in a split second. I begin to back on the door, begging they let us in. I can hear Finnick, Ermin, and Annie saying they have to let us in, then there's Naomi who is begging, I can hear her crying, she probably knows that Gale and he son are out here.

"Please let us in!" I sob as I begin to hear on of the tables from above the safe room moving. I walk into Peeta's arms and continue to cry. Willow hold onto our legs, is this the end? Why aren't they letting us in? Do they want us dead? Gale continues to pound on the door, but I grasp onto Peeta and my daughter sobbing, they want us dead, they aren't letting us in, they want us dead, they want their troubles gone, they know the keepers will leave once I'm dead.