*00:04

So I wanted to wait for one more day to upload this chapter but me being me...I just uploaded it. I know the pain when you're hooked onto the book and the author won't upload. Ughh!! So anyways. Here it is. Enjoyy!!

Qotd:

The best is Yet to come...

M Y R A.

"Why didn't you tell me before that you're a Prince before? No less a crowned King to be?" I said with a completely puzzled face.

"What, So now I'm supposed to go upto everyone and like a madman brag about me being a Prince? Like "Hey!! Do you know I'm Prince Harry. Your soon to be King. Woohoo" " He mocked me with a fake enthusiasm. "Are you sure you're doing fine? Because I'm really getting worried about the fact that you're slowly losing your sanity" He said rolling his eyes. "And did you even give me a chance to breath next to you?" He said his serious fake being replaced with a smirk.

"The hell is wrong with you Harr-Your majesty?" I snapped but caught myself in time to correct my words and turned my gaze to the ground. The whole "Your majesty" part came out so awkwardly out of my mouth, I'm cringing.

I'm walking on thin ice here. Better be careful with this one though.

"Well that was really formal of you." He said in that sassy tone of his.

"Fuck" I softly mumbled out of habit but soft enough for him to not hear it.

I took a deep breath and started "Err... I'm sorry. I'm not used to talking to a royalty... so uhh..."

"Oh? that's okay. I'm not your typical Prince who demands to be treated formally all the time." He said in a bored tone. "They're awfully boring to be around you know?" He said with a small smile.

Even the slightest movements of his lips made those wonderful dimples visible. A sight to cherish.

If I'm being extremely honest here, I never really wanted dimples before I saw them beautifully sit on his perfectly sculpted face.

I want it too now.

I wish I had them too.

Dimples are literally just a skin defect and yet we appreciate them and call it beautiful.

His dimples makes me want to have dimples!
Unbelievable, this guy.

I guess it's god's way of messing around with me you know.

I ask him for dimples and the next thing I know I have pimples ugh.

Every time I ask God a rhetorical question, he basically takes it as a personal challenge, like noooo oh my god!!! Just NO.

"I don't know though. I still kind of have this jumpy feeling inside of me saying I know I have seen you before, at least once I think, but I just don't remember where..." I said staring at him like a creep as I zoned out, absolutely lost in my mental analysis.

"So did you figure out where?" He asked with genuine curiosity showing all over his face.

"Uhh... uh.. I think so." I said thinking before it struck me. "Of ourse I do!" I said with a nasty smile. "You're the same guy who's this Calvin Klien undergarment Model. Man your posters are everywhere. No wonder I thought I've seen you." I said with a content smile on my face.