*00:08

I'M SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.... I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE UPLOADING THING :P
SORREHH!!

----------------------------------

Qotd:

Find someone who knows you're not Perfect but treats you as if you Are ;)

H A R R Y.

I temporarily parked my car on the side which I know isn't legal at all but it was just a few minutes and we'll be out quick anyway. I got down from my car and took out the plush boquet from the back seat and headed towards her door.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves that instant and after a few more deep breaths, I rang the bell. I hid my face behind the flowers to give a small surprise. Okay who was I kidding?

I didn't only do it to surprise her but hide my face because this was my first time ever and I don't know how I'm actually supposed to do it. I was getting more and more nervous by each passing second. It wouldn't come to me as a surprise though if Myra or her mum find me passed out in front of their door, I was that nervous.

Soon the door opened and interrupted my racing thoughts. I didn't know who it was until I heard the voice. A voice which made my heart flip.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" She screamed. I tilted my head to see her from the side. She had her hands on her mouth. She was actually jumping in her heels. Hope she doesn't trip and get her leg fractured again.

"This is for my favourite." I handed her the boquet with a massive smile.

"Oh my god. I feel like I'm gonna collapse here." She said in excitement.

If only she knew who was actually planning to pass out here.

"Harry you look like a God, I swear! And these roses? They are amazing!!" She swooned. I chuckled about her remark on me.

An idea of taking a picture of her squealing this moment struck me, to lock down the memory of how stunning she looked on our very first date. I quickly took out my phone from the left pocket of my trouser, all set to record her with those flowers.

 I quickly took out my phone from the left pocket of my trouser, all set to record her with those flowers

She saw that I was now taping her and she shied away almost immediately. I laughed at how she turned around nervously.

I couldn't believe she was the same sarcastically bold Myra.