00:43

Hey does anyone know how to make trailers? Because I really wanna make one for this book ;)

------------------------------------

Qotd:

There is only one of you in this entire universe and that's your power! ;)

------------------------------------

H A R R Y.

My hands are shaking, Palms are sweating and my feet feel weird.

How am I even supposed to tell her any of what just happened a few weeks ago?

"Hey, You said this was urgent. What happened?" Taylor came out of nowhere and tapped on my back scaring the shit away from me. But her voice brought me out of my disturbing thoughts, So it was fine.

"Hey, Yeah." I turned around and gave her a quick hug. "Not here. Can we just sit in the car and talk?" I said and she agreed.

We opened the door of my car and hopped in. Tay was in the passenger seat and I sat in the drivers seat.

"So now tell me. What makes this meeting sooo urgent? Wait, Were you missing me?" She smirked.

Luckily, Taylor was in Canada too, For some charity event.

I took a deep breath before begining.

"Uh..I-I...I kissed someone." I admitted.

"You what?" She choked on her own saliva.

"Yes. I-I kissed another girl. Myra."

"Myra? What the hell is she doing here Harry?!?!" She spat. I couldn't read her face anymore. Was she supprised or annoyed?

"Well, It's a long story and she lives in Canada itself so..."

"Why would you kiss the same girl who ripped your heart apart!?!" She said in that annoyed voice of hers.

Well atleast now I know she's pissed.

"Well she had a reason for that and...Look. You need to listen to me with a calm head now. Okay?" I asked but her expressions never changed.

"This wasn't the first ever time I kissed her since I've come here..."

I heard her gasp before talking...

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES. AFTER ALL THE FUCKING THINGS I'VE DONE FOR YOU AND AFTER WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, THIS. IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" Oh boy, I just unleashed hell.

"Taylor. Just calm dow--"

"Calm down? HARRY HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME?"

"I-I didn't mean to cheat. This was unintentional. I swear. Just--"

"Harry. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD EVER DO IT. I-I feel so disgusted! " She voilently spun around and opened the door.

"And a little something for you." She bent down as she sarcastically smiled. I saw her eyes became watery, Probably on the verge of crying... "WE'RE OVER!" And with that she slammed the door and rushed to her car.

I watched her drive away as sat helpless in my seat. I just lost a person who would give their everything to make sure I would never walk away...

I decided I should just get back to my hotel room and not face anyone for a little while. Sleep should help.

As I drove towards home, I decided to pick up some vanilla ice cream and a nutella jar. I need 8+ hours of sleep, Nuttella, 4 Huge mugs of coffee and probably even 8 shots of vodka to make me feel alright.

I feel so pathetic. I feel I am the reason for all these problems. Myra suffered because of me and now I did the same with Taylor. The guilt is eating me up, Alive.

I finished the whole jar of Nutella and the whole tub of vanilla ice cream. God diabetes is gonna be the death of me.

I left about 25 voice mails and have been texting the same thing around 34 times. I did this to her. So it's gonna have to be me who's gonna put it all back in place.

I heard a sudden knock on my door (He's staying in the hotel room, Don't forget)

I got up and opened the door only to be pushed before Niall entered my room along with the rest. Greet much?

"OH MY GOD!" Niall screamed. I literally ran inside in terror.

"What happened?" I asked.

"YOU ATE THE FOOD? ALONE!?!" He dramatised and I just rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"So how'd it go?" Liam asked ignoring Niall's stupidity.

"I blew up the whole situation." I nodded.

"Lol. Get dressed we'll deal with it later." Louis said all calmly.

"What? No!" I replied back.

"C'mon mate. Cheer up, We're calling in a guys pub night. You, Me, Niall, Liam and even Shawn." He cheered.

"C'mon now. Pleaseeee?"

I don't know but when Louis smiles or pleads people, His eyes cringe and he has like this cutest baby expression on his face. And Somehow, That has a soft spot in my heart. It always melts me and I end up agreeing to him. Urgggh

"Fine." I groaned.