*00:36

1.11K readers? OMFG!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! WE REACHED 1.11K. THIS IS AMAZING! ONE SMOL STEP
AT A TIME I SAY... BUT YAAAAAY!!
WAY TO GO LOVELIES!

Qotd:

Fuck the world. Be yourself!

M Y R A.

Liam came over at my place along with Louis, Shawn and El for a stay over apparently, said since they're here they want to spend as much time as they could with me. Although it's surprising as shit that both Shawn and Ellz, for once, are free at the the same damn time. Miracle. Wow.

Beep Beep Beep Beep; the microwave buzzer went off and I instantly opened the door and pulled out the steaming hot popcorn bag.

I'm a really impatient person if you ask me, so keeping that criteria in mind I'm sure you'd understand as to why I was trying to rip the bag open just then, without waiting for it to even cool down a little.

No matter what it is, I can't really patiently wait much for things these days.

I poured the whole damn thing into a huge bowl, mixing it along with the previous batches of popcorn.

I then went out with the massive bowl carefully placed on a large tray only to find all of them clearing my living room and getting a chilled bottle out of the mini fridge placed near the sofa. Wow.

"What just happened?" I asked eyeing the all too weirdly.

"Well, you see, we're more of the tired adult crowd who would crack open a bottle and bitch about our lives and the people in it than watch some movie for two hours straight." Louis sassily said and I squint my eyes in his direction.

"Relax!" Ellie said calmly as she fanned out her hand to catch my attention. "We're just playing truth or dare just to get things started." She laughed.

"Truth or Dare? Are you kidding? How old are you guys? 12?" I asked. They really wanna do all this and call themselves adults now?

Suddenly someone placed their hands on either side of my shoulders from behind and drove me closer to where all of them were already sitting in a circle. I didn't realise who it was until this person started speaking. Shawn.

"You need to chill. If you love anyone of us, de-stress for one night, you sad crab." Shawn said with a soft voice.

"What even— fine." I groaned.

"Let's get things around here started, bitches." Louis barged in the room with more alcohol bottles with Ellie following him with glasses and a bucket of ice.

When did they even leave the room?

"What the f---" I got cut off.

"Myra..." Shawn groaned. "For once in your life, loosen up..." he laughed as he stretched the last two words.

"Yay alcohol." I said in fake enthusiasm.

---------

"Are you guys kvidinh me?" I said, tripping over my own words since I mixed up a lot of drinks tonight.