*00:31

931 READS.
336 VOTES.

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGG!! LOVE HOW YA'LL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY RIGHT NOW. MAKES MY HEART SWELL! BIG LOVE TO ALL MY READERS!!!

Qotd:

Kill em' with kindness😎.

*Approx. 5 years later*

M Y R A

The two most hardest things in life is your "Hello" for the first time and your "Goodbye" for the last.

It's been almost five years since I've left London.

I won't lie but with all that I was going through back then in my life, it was hard but I settled nevertheless. I think I am rightfully  proud of myself for the simple fact that I stuck around and managed to survive somehow. 

Now that I was away from all the drama, gossips and popularity concerns, I had to change my name to avoid more chaos in my new found life. I no longer go by the name of Myra. 

I really liked the name Rose

But then I also liked the name Georgia.

Both just made me feel like a breath of fresh and cool breeze by the sea. Something old and rustic but refreshing nevertheless.

Because of my stupid friggin indecisive mind, I decided I'll settle for Georgia Rose Johansson. I mean, if I'm gonna have a new name may as well add a badass woman's last name right?

I liked the name Scarrlett too, if you ask me but I didn't want to draw anymore attention on me and that was the whole point. The name Georgia Rose Johansson comes off as a common and weird old country name making it blend even more whereas if I were to rename myself as Scarrlett Johansson right away the whole similarity between my name and Black Widow's would obviously draw a load of attention and I really didn't want anyone to recognize me from anywhere else.

And I really don't think I could've moved on if I didn't change my name. It was a part of me I wanted to leave behind and so that's what I did. I convinced myself that Myra and I were two different people and she was dead the minute she set foot into the plane, ready to fly thousands of miles away from one of the most precious person of her life, Harry Styles.

I don't think I was, in anyway, like my old self. I was ten times more serious about things now. I would sort out my priorities like a typical organised adult would and lived the life of an extreme workaholic lifestyle. I payed extra attention to my profession and made it a point to see that my organization spread happiness and brought smiles on countless faces as established before.