*00:22

Qotd:

If someone treats you like a 'Joke'
Leave them like its 'Funny'

M Y R A.

Following what I just decided wasn't going to be an easy thing to do but right now? it's what I should do.

"Very well." She said, that stupid smile not leaving her face. "Now." She clasped her hands together and continued. "Lets make a few things clear, shall we?"

I just stood there, listening to her quietly.

"Rule no. one, Harry cannot know about this deal. Rule no. two, You will stay out of Harry's sight. He should never see you again."

"But—"

"Oh I haven't finished yet darling." She said and continued.

"Rule no. three shall be that you must move in somewhere else. May it be with you friends, relatives, alone, I don't care. This is so that Harry can not find you if and I know for a fact that he will, come looking for you."

At this point my thoughts were a jumbled mess while I lost my ability to form out words.

"Rule no. four is no contact. None at all. You are required to block him on every site, every number.  He can never communicate with you."

"Why do I get the feeling you knew I was going to give in to you sooner or later?" I said suddenly feeling a bit unsure of my decision.

"Oh you're just so predictable." She laughed.

"Moving further. Rule no. five is You will forget him and move on, forever." I completely choked on my own saliva when she said her stupid rule no.5

Is she kidding me? How can I forget Harry? Forgetting Harry is like trying to remember somebody you never even met!

How do you do that?

"Not to sound rude or anything, but don't all the above rule basically mean the same thing as this so called rule number five?" I said nevertheless.

She just rolled her eyes and moved on anyway. I'm guessing she didn't have an answer to that either.

"Now the important part. You need to break his foolish little heart." She said as she rolled her eyes. "And." She paused. "If you try to out-smart me in anyway, you should know by now what happens. I will repeat myself again just this once. Harry should not have any idea about this deal." She said the last statement slowly and word by word.

I gulped down hard at her words.

She's bat shit crazy and lives are at risk now.

I felt the pain of a million knives, stabbing me again and again.

Break Harry's heart? No. Fuck no I won't.

But if I don't, I drag my mother into all this mess because of this bitch. Now what am I supposed to do?

If I stick to Harry I stand a chance of losing my mother and cause more harm to Harry.