B1: Chapter 6

3rd Person POV

Makarov and the rest of Fairy Tail after chasing Sting through Crocus had gone to their bar and began to party, Barrel Surfing it was. Lector flew at top speed like Sting had said too, he slipped into the building and went to the bar.
"Do you know where I can find your master?" Lector asked Mira.
"I'm right here, you're a Sabertooth exceed aren't you?" Makarov asked.
"Yes I am, and this is for you." Lector passed Makarov the letter and flew out, unnoticed. Master shrugged and gently tore open the envelope, he scanned the slim paper.

Makarov sat there at the bar shocked, he stood up and brushed himself off

"Laxus!" He shouted over the loudness of the guild members, the members silenced at once. Laxus stood up and looked over to his grandfather, baring a questioning look.
"Come outside with me." Makarov told him as he walked out, Laxus shrugged and followed along behind his short grandfather.
"What is it?" Laxus asked.
"It's (Y/N)." Makarov sighed and passed Laxus the letter, he watched as Laxus face turned to hate and horror.
"I'm going to kill him." Laxus stated as the letter crumpled in his grasp.
"No you're not my boy, I want to do it just as much as you do. But we can't be rash here." Makarov scolded, the two walked back into the bar with a dark surrounding aura.
"Gramps what's going on?" Natsu immediately asked, Erza looked up and gasped. Everyone's head turned to the master and then behind at the open doors.
"Guess who's back bitches!" The blue haired girl in the door proclaimed to the shocks guild members.
"It's been nine years!" Freed exclaimed engulfing the girl in a hug, she gingerly returned the love.
"My Crystalina." He whispered into her hair.
"Eww too much love, I've been gone eleven years and where's my hug?" Spoke a new from the open doors the light shone on a tall girl with long honey golden hair, her pristine white and black suit.
"Katsura!" Gramps shouted jumping over to her.
"My sweet little granddaughter." He cried, clutching her closely. Laxus walked over and picked them both up off the ground, Mira gasped as she saw Laxus cry.
"Eleven years later and you're still a softie, my little brother."
"And you're still garden gnome." Laxus and Katsura chuckled as he sat her on his left shoulder, she slowly scanned the crowd.
"Laxus." She began.
"Hmm?" He simply replied.
"Where is (Y/N)?" She asked, he blanked out.
"Umm... I don't know how to answer that." He told me dumbfounded, she sighed.
"Grandpa, where is she?" Katsura asked unamused by this so called joke, he held a long sighed.
"Mr. E left a note." Was all he could say, her face went pale.
"He was only a kid when I left, how could he possibly-"
"It was eleven years Katsura." Crystalina bud in, letting go of Freed.
"Shit, fucking shit." She panicked running out, she jumped onto her motorcycle and powered it on. The guild follows after the panicking S-Class Wizard, Laxus held her bike not daring to let go.
"She'll be fine Katsura she's a big girl." Laxus assured her, Katsura shook her head profusely.
"I don't trust him, I've been watching over all of you since I was frozen. He's a cocky, arrogant, and selfish basturd. He's going to play her than break her, and I'm gonna hurt him." Katsura proclaimed.
"I've already got dibs on cutting his dick off!" Jinks shouted over the commotion, everyone burst into laughter.
"Don't sweat it Katsura, (Y/N) will be fine. I know it." Natsu cheered flashing a grin, Katsura looked up at the moon.
"I hope you're right."

Your POV*

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked no one in particular, I sat up clutching my head only to find a bandage. I gasped in pain, quickly pulling my hand away from the bandage.
"(Y/N) don't mess with your bandage, you could get an infection." I looked up and saw Rogue walking over with a clean bandage in hand, and a light smile.
"So little dragon how are you feeling?" He asked me.
"Like a bag of bricks hit my head." I sighed trying not to hold my head, I felt him remove the tensor bandage and wrap a new one on. He lightly chuckled, I looked up at him confused.
"Where did that idiot go?" He questioned, I shrugged and tried to stand but failed falling onto the new guy in the room. I looked up and it was.... Sting, shit. I looked. to Rogue as if I was saying help, he lightly chuckled catching Sting's attention. I lightly pushed away, he noticed and tried to fight it. Finally Rogue intervened, holing him back slightly.
"Slow your roll fool." Rogue sarcastically stated, I looked at him and burst out laughing.
"That was beautiful." I spat out during my laughing fit.
"What's so funny?" Sting asked acting high and mighty, I walked out onto the balcony and the sun began to rise.
"Oh nothing night light, bye and thank you." I proclaimed as I jumped off the balcony, Sting and Rogue gasped and I heard them running.
"Levitation!" I shouted as my dragon slaying magic kicked in help me float, I quickly took off heading back from the inn.

As I landed on the balcony, I quietly opened the door.
'No one is here.' I thought as I looked around the room, I walked to the bathroom and took a shower.
"Jeez I need this, I smell of a campfire." I sighed as I stepped out and slipped into my favorite outfit.
(Pick one from below)

I stepped out into the hall way and quickly made sure the suite door was lock, I spun on my heal and teleported to the arena

I stepped out into the hall way and quickly made sure the suite door was lock, I spun on my heal and teleported to the arena. My black light spun as I stepped out into the Fairy Tail balcony, I gasped as a saw a face I never though I'd see again.
"Katsura!" I cried, staring in shock.
"(Y/N)." She exclaimed engulfing me a hug.
Best day ever.

*****
Hey I'm lazy what's new, I wanted to ask you all this because it's something I've heard how rare is it to find a good, well written Sting x Reader? Anyways I thought I'd share a bit of my inspiration for this chapter, by the way your probably going to think I'm crazy. But I'm not, I swear.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay I'll admit I'm a bit crazy, gihihi.
Thank RobinHosko for reminding me to update. Love you all and have a great time.

~Author K.