B1: Chapter 16

3rd Person

"Why hasn't she woken up? It's been almost a year." Lucy asked holding (Y/N)'s limp hand, a figure stood in the doorway behind her.
"Luce, gramps is calling for all of us in the main hall." Natsu told her, she nodded gently placing (Y/N)'s hand down on the plush mattress.

"Alright everyone, Guild Master Sting of Sabertooth is offering one-million jewel to anyone who can cure (Y/N) from her comatose state. That's all, go back to whatever you all were doing." Gramps told them with a sigh, he walked back into his office with the door slamming behind him. Natsu and Lucy sat down at the bar, Mira looked at them with a small sympathize smile and passed them each a plate of food.
"What's this?" Lucy asked, Mira smiled.
"It's (Y/N)'s favorite, something she invented called taco pasta." Natsu explained, they both at in peace. And the Guild was silent, you could probably hear a pin drop throughout the entire building. Suddenly Natsu grabbed her hand and began pulling her out of the guild, Lucy looked at him funny.
"Natsu where are we going to?" She asked being pulled along, the stopped outside of the closed guild doors.
"Listen Luce, let's go on a quest." He told her, she looked at him.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"A quest to find the cure for (Y/N)." Natsu assured, Lucy slowly began realizing what he was saying.
"Alright let's do it." She said extending her arm to shake his hand, he grinned and shook it. They held hands, and began walking towards Lucy's home to get her things.

Down in the depths of the Fairy Tail archive Levy sat at a large table going through hundreds of books trying to find a cure for her friend, little did she know the man behind her. As she flipped she quickly realized pages were missing, she stopped and pulled off her glasses.
"What is-"
"Missing pages there Shrimp?" Gajeel asked, she vigorously nodded.
"Yeah, let's go ask Gramps about this." Levy told him as she began walking towards the stairs,

"Missing pages you say?" Makarov asked looking at the torn space.
"Yes, is their another copy?" Gajeel intervened before Levy could inquire, he sighed.
"Here take this." Makarov pulled out a small map, he placed it on his desk with a light flutter. The scroll unrolled its self and a pendent began glowing over one spot.
"Follow this map and you can find the Keeper." He told them.
"The Keeper, who's the Keeper?" Gajeel questioned, Levy squealed.
"The Keeper is only the greatest person ever! The Keeper is the wielder of all knowledge, and the writer of all of my favorite books!" Levy gleamed with excitement.
"Go to the Keeper and find out about the pages, if you need to contact us about going further with this mission contact us on the lacrima." Master explained, they both nodded and walked out.
"Let's gather the gear and head out shrimp." Gajeel sighed as they strolled out of the guild, Levy nodded her head in agreement as they set out on their journey.

"Come on Shrimp, it's just up ahead." Gajeel shouted over the howling wind.
"Just shut up, I'm coming." Levy exclaimed as she grabbed for the rock above, her hand slipped.
"Oh no." She cried, Gajeel reached down and grabbed her hand. He smiled at her, and pulled her onto his back.
"Hang onto me, and let's get up there the rest of the way." Gajeel assured her, she nodded and he began to climb.

Gajeel launched them over the cliff side and skidded onto the ground in front of the cliff, Levy grabbed his hand and helped him up.
"Thanks Shrimp." He told her, she gently smiled at him.
"No problem." Levy said grinning, they began walking into the large cave ahead. As they stepped inside, a wave of warmth greeted the shivering Mages.
"Hello children." A gently voice called out.
"Hello, are you Madeline?" Levy asked, a woman emerged from. The shadows, her hair was long a white. Her dress no different, long and white with a red necklace. She was a pale girl maybe in her twenties, with beaming amethyst eyes.
"Yes, how can I help you?" Madeline inquired, Levy rubbed her arms slightly.
"We know you're The Keeper of Infinite Knowledge, so do you know anyway we can save our friend (Y/N)?" Levy questioned, Madeline sighed and pulled out a hidden paint brush from her long sleeve.
"Follow me and I will show you what you seek." Madeline explained as she began walking deeper inside the warm cave, Gajeel and Levy nodded beginning to follow her. A grand waterfall stood before them, the water gracefully ran over thousands of crystals.
"Now I can tell you, long ago..."

*Flash Back Rippling Effect*

"Ten-Thousand years ago, your Guild was around. But Fairy Tail was challenged  but a cruel and merciless demon known to humans as Dark Star, ruler of the Lost Universe. The war between the light Guild's and the Dark Lord's grew until neither side could win, so in order to defeat the demons... There needed to be a sacrifice, so to save her friends and family. A woman by the name of Dreyar, died for them. Dark Star extracted her soul and spilt it into five pieces creating the five weapons of light, Gorun Nova, Ragudo Mezegis, Nezard, Bodigar, Galveira. The Sword, The Lance, The Tridant, The Axe and The Bow. Concealing them among humans and Nature, only to be drawn out in desperate times of need. But desperate times call for desperate measures, take these and go back to Fairy Tail." Madeline explained passing them five scrolls, each tied with a gold and red ribbon.
"Pass one scroll each to a duo of brave and determined warriors, with a pure heart and an opened mind. Be careful, and good luck." Levy nodded as Madeline disappeared, Gajeel grabbed her hand.
"You heard her Shrimp, let's get back." Gajeel told her as he pulled her up onto his back.
"I can walk you know." Levy exaggerated, he lightly chuckled.
"I know, I just don't want you getting hurt anymore." He honestly told her, a tint of red splashed along her cheeks.
"O-okay, let's get back. Onward." She exclaimed as they quickly began heading back towards the Guild.

"So Luce, where do you think we should start? I mean, you are the best at tracking people." Natsu asked as they walked through Clover Town.
"Um, how about-" Lucy deadpanned.
"Natsu, Lucy." A voiced called out, they both spun around to see who it was.
"Oh Rogue, hi." Lucy said grinning.
"You looking for Katsura too?" He asked them, Natsu looked at him a bit confused.
"Hello, Lu-Chan!" Levy's voice called out, Lucy took a second and pulled the larcrima out of her bag.
"Oi Levy, what's up?" Natsu grinned look down at their friends, the lacrima crackled due to the snow on Levy and Gajeel's end.
"Lu-Chan, Natsu, Rogue come back to Fairy Tail. We found something big, and we're going to share with everyone."

********

Okay everyone with these parts in motion, I don't want to give anything big away for this special Arc, so I hope you enjoy the arc. Anyways our story will be written down in 3rd person unless I write it in first. It's only until you return, anyways love you all have a great time!

~Author K.