Sigh

Okay look, I am getting SO sick and tried of this constant bullshit I get from some of you. I receive a lot of hurtful shit and its never appeared because I delete it right after, I get private messages and very rude things said to me. I don't know what some people think but us writers are people with feelings, other authors also have spoken out about this issue and it's getting out of hand. I've received over 100 rude messages and at fifty hurtful comments, I'm just done. After I finish this series I might just quit, I've stated it so many times here but I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE SHIT I GET. I don't care if you don't like my book, just stop fucking reading it! Just stop leaving these hurtful things, quit trashing my book and talking down to me! I'm most likely older then you, I'm 23! Just stop it, it's irritating. I'm sick of it, Robin and Carlee my two editors are just sick of it.  I'm just so tired of all these rude people, so are they. I'm a fifth year collage student working towards my medical degree, I don't have the time to update but I make the time. I work two jobs, I go to school, I'm an intern and an unpaid one at that. So just stop it, I'm serious. If I'm not still pissed you'll get the next update tomorrow, or it'll be only one on Friday. Sorry for those who love my book, I feel like I'm punishing you.

~Author K.