B1: Chapter 7

Katsura, Natsu and I are currently walking to the infirmary. He wanted to visit Lucy so he asked me to come, I said sure and Katsura and Crystalina are being over protective. I walked to the door and lightly knocked, I stepped back as Natsu opened the door.
"Hi guys, who are they?" Lucy asked her tone going serious.
"Luce, this is Katsura. The first S-Class Wizard of Fairy Tail and the 13th Wizard Saint. And she is Crystalina the second S-Class Wizard of Fairy Tail and the 14th Wizard Saint." Natsu explained sitting down next to Lucy, I plopped down gracefully on the bed next to them followed by Katsura and Crystalina.
"How ya feeling there friend?" I asked sarcastically, Lucy chuckled.
"I'm fine, so what event is next?" She asked, I looked over to Natsu.
"The next event is Chariot, I'm competing with Gajeel." He smirked, Katsura facepalmed with Crystalina and I just sighed.
"He's so stupid." I heard Katsura muttered, I'm guessing Crystalina heard too because she's stifling a laugh pretty hard.
"What?" Natsu asked confused, I shook my head.
"Nothing Natsu, nothing at all." I sighed.
"You can do it Natsu, and make Fairy Tail number one again!" Lucy cheered raising her arm in the air holding a number one, Natsu's grin grew and he did the same. Katsura, Crystalina and I did the same.
"For Fairy Tail!" We all cheered.
"Good luck Natsu." Lucy yelled as we left, he turned back.
"Thanks, you rest up Luce." He said as he shut the door, I turned to him.
"Have fun Natsu, we'll be back." I stated as we walked away from him.
"Where ya going?" He called to us.
"Out." I told him.

We slipped back under the arena and too the back room, Katsura grabbed a small white ukulele, Crystalina pulled out a set of markkas and a dulcimer I looked at her confused and pulled out my old head set. I took off and we all ran towards the arena entrance sector.
"For the Chariot event we thought it'd be better with some live music, now introducing the Dragons Trinity." I heard the announcer cheered, I smirked back at my sister and friend. We all ran out waiving, Katsura looked towards Sabertooth and winked. I laughed as I saw Rogue had a nosebleed, Sting just smirked. God I want to smack him sometimes, Crystalina ran ahead and set the dulcimer up. Katsura flipped her ukulele strap on and I stood front and center, I felt nervous and looked to her.
"It's just like practice." I heard her say, I felt a bit more confident.

"In this game, the participants are made to run along the tops of interconnected chariots, which start at one end of Crocus and end at the Grand Magic Games Arena.
Magic can be used at any time to help the competitors reach the goal faster or hinder the other competitors. Falling off the chariots will result in disqualification. The winner is the Mage that reaches the Grand Magic Games Arena first, Send your chosen!" The announcer cheered. I looked up at our balcony I saw Natsu and Gajeel jump down, those two are idiots. Then I noticed Sting and he smirked, along with a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked back to my sister, I drew my gaze to the starting line. The gun shot sounded as the racers took off, I suddenly heard Katsura strumming the opening notes along with  Crystalina's markkas snapping. I sighed and began.

(SONG IN MEDIAN: Better when I'm dancing. By: Meghan Trainor

Don't think about it
Just move your body
Listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh
Just move those left feet
Go ahead, get crazy
Anyone can do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh

Show the world you've got that fire (fire)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

When you finally let go
And you slay that solo
Cause you listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh
'Cause you're confident, babe
And you make your hips sway
We knew that you could do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh

Show the world you've got that fire (fire, baby)
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the room what you can do
Prove to them you got the moves
I don't know about you,

But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
And we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah, yeah

"Since when do you care, you're guild doesn't care about image. Why do it when Sabertooth will win again!" Sting shouted to Natsu and Gajeel.

I feel better when I'm dancing
I'm better when I'm dancing, aye, oh ey oh

Natsu looked back at his struggling friend and the arrogant blonde dragon slayer, he turned back and faced the lacrima ahead.

Feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah,
Don't you know
We can do this together
Bet you feel better when you're dancing, yeah,

"I do it for my guild mates and for all that they endured during the seven years I was gone, and because we want to prove to everyone that our guild too has moved on and improved since we had vanished at Tenrou!" Natsu shouted as he pushed on, through his motion sickness.

I feel better when I'm dancing
I'm better when I'm dancing, hey
Feel better when I'm, yeah, yeah

Natsu crossed the finish line, and collapsed Lucy met him at the end with a hug. Gajeel dragged his way across only too see Levy and Pantherlily, greeting him. A couple seconds later Sting crossed, he looked over at me all sick and sad. I gave him a fake sad face, I got dragged away by Katsura and Crystalina.
Lucky me.

*******
Yes I teach you Lyrics because I'm just an awesome music teacher on here, gihihi. Anyways love you all!

~Author K.