B3: Chapter 4

I beg you to listen to this song, it is one of my FAVORITES! Anyway, continue on.

Your POV

I gulped as his sapphire eyes pierced my own, I sat up.
"Within your eyes..." I heard him mutter, I turned confused. He sighed as I got up, I went to the bathroom locking the door behind me.
"(Y/N) can we talk, please?" Sting asked, my hands were on the sink keeping me balanced.
"No Sting, just go away. Please." I spoke trying not to let my voice waiver, he sighed.
"I can't really do that when this is my house." He chuckled, I growled and slammed the door opened knocking Sting into the wall.

Sting's POV

I was shoved into the wall by her sheer force alone, I sighed and stood up.
(Y/N) grabbed her dress and went to the front door, I quickly followed after her.
"Beautiful please don't go." I pleaded, she turned back to me.
"Is beauty all that matters to you?" She asked, I looked shocked. (Y/N) growled at me and went for the door only to have it open, Rogue walked in.
"What else is there?" I asked, she huffed and stormed out. I sat down and sighed, Rogue stared.
"What?" I asked, he laughed.
"You should right a book; How to Offended Women in Five Syllables or Less." Rogue chided as he sat down across from me, I growled and chucked a pillow at him.

Your POV

I drove home angry, frustrated and annoyed. I ran upstairs, threw my dress in the hamper and took a shower. I took care of things and got dress for the day, my stomach growled. I sighed and grabbed my phone, I needed to talk to him.
"HEYYYYYYY GIRL~!" His loud voice chimed, I chuckled.
"Hey Elliot, can we meet for brunch?" I asked, he sighed.
"Boo you know this..... I'm always available for brunch~ Meet me at Sophie's Cafe in 10!" He spoke, the line dropped. I walked down stairs and grabbed my car keys, I locked the door and drove off to get Paris.

When I pulled up to my parents, my mother was waiting outside with Paris. She smiled when I pulled up, I opened the door and walked up.
"You didn't come home last night." Paris cried, I pouted and pulled her into my arms.
"I'm sorry sweetie, I'm taking you to see Elliot though." I told her, she gasped excited.
"I'll see you later mom." I spoke helping Paris into the car, she sighed and hugged me.
"Make sure you make the right decision." She told me, I nodded and we drove off.

I walked inside with Paris the fresh smell of cinnamon rolls hit my nose, so magical. I spotted my red head friend in the back, nose deep in his phone as usual. I sat down and sighed, he gasped.
"Uncle Ellwiot!" Paris cheered.
"Oh darling, darling girl, it has been to long." He expressed hugging her. I chuckled, Paris moved over and sat by me.
"Oh my beauty now what is with that awful frown?" Elliot asked me, he reached across the table and pinched my cheeks into a smile. I laughed as he sat back, he smirked.
"Well someone needed a cheerful wake up call so tell me darling, what's wrong?" He asked going into his more serious mode.
"Well I meet my soulmate-"
"Ah that's fabulous, sweetie."
"But-"
"But what?" He asked, a frown hit off his sparkling grin.
"It's him." I whispered, he leaned in.
"Who's him? And why are we whispering?" He asked, I sat back and gave him the you know who look. Elliot dramatically gasped, he leaned back very irritated and shocked.
"No freaking way." He expressed, I nodded.
"Oh honey boo I'm so sorry," Elliot spoke, he turned away quickly.
"I'd like three cinnamon rolls, two lattes and a hot chocolate!" Elliot told the waitress, she nodded and left.
"Oh my dear girl, you cannot go crawling back to him." He stated, I sighed.
"I think this'll be different, he's honest and sweet, and I doubt he would do anything to hurt me again." I replied, he sighed.
"HE'S A GUY!" Elliot expressed, the waitress came and brought our order.
"Sweetie listen to me, I've been happily married with Josh for almost five years. Trust me." Elliot lectured before taking a long swig of coffee, he set the mug down on the table.
"Any advice?" I asked, he thought for a moment.
"I'd take your sisters advice." He retorted, I looked at him confused.
"My sisters?" I questioned, he sighed.
"Honey, her new album. How to be a heartbreaker? You really didn't hear the song yet?" He asked, I shook my head.
"Oh my god darling, listen to the song I beg you. It is amazing." Elliot raved, I nodded along. I guess I should, he coughed.
"Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun. But baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run." He told me, I nodded.
"Anyway you cannot make things easy for him." He told me, I looked at him confused.
"Oh come on darling, don't make it easy. Be a tease, a flirt and make him suffer. He'll come crawling back to you, Sting'll eat his words. May you rue the day my darling, cheers." Elliot swiftly said, I grinned and clanked my coffee mug with his.

After brunch I dropped Paris off at school and drove to the studio, I had to meet with Jagged and a bunch of other artists. Some of my foreign artists were flying in to record for upcoming movies and their new album, I parked my car and took the private elevator up to my office. I walked inside, on time as usual. The girls all sighed in relief, I sat down and waited for questioning.
"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" Erza asked, I sighed.
"Well if you four hadn't ditched me last night, a lot of things wouldn't have happened." I stated they all looked confused.
"What happened?" Lucy asked softly, I sighed.
"I was attacked and nearly raped, Sting intervened and saved me." I told them, gasps hit the room.
"Try not to suck out all the oxygen in the room." I muttering shifting through paperwork, Juvia slapped the papers from my hands.
"Why are you so calm about this?" She asked, I ran my hands through my hair.
"Because nothing happened and that's the end of it." I went to grab my papers until Levy grabbed my hand, I felt tears falling. Dammit! I can't cry over this, I felt a hug surrounding me.
"(Y/N), it's okay to cry." She whispered, I nodded as tears fell. After a few minutes, I leaned back in my chair.
"So you mentioned Sting, did anything else happen?" Lucy asked, I pushed her away teasingly.
"Nothing, I passed out and ended up spending the night." I told them, all a heard next was a series of 'oooooooooooooooooo'.
"I left pissed as hell and went home, met with Elliot for brunch, dropped off Paris and came here." I added, I grabbed for my papers again I glanced at my watch. A gasp left my lips and I quickly made my way out of my office, the girls trailed me.
"What's wrong?" Juvia asked, I pointed at my watch then to my paperwork.
"Shit we're about to be late!" She spoke, we hightailed it into the elevator.
"You four aren't allowed to quit on me just because you met your soulmates." I told them as we descended, I heard chuckling and we all hugged.
"Never ever." Erza replied, I nodded the elevator dinged.
"Alright. it's time for you girls to meet my clients!"

*********
Well, how do you guys feel about Elliot? Truth be told, he's based off one of my closest and most gay friends. When I say gay.... I mean GAY, basically Joey Graceffa gay. I kid you not, anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous!

~Author K.