B3: Chapter 3

Your POV

I ended up talking with Gray, Gajeel and Jellal. Some of the men who I work with, Erza and Juvia walked over to me.
"Sting is here, 9 o'clock." Erza spoke before she spotted Jellal, she fell over right into him.
"Eagle two is on the move, eagle one." Juvia spoke, Gray was the dizzy one this time. Instant connections, the two pairs left. I ended up talking with Gajeel about investment stocks when Levy came over and they clicked.... Son of a bitch, am I that unlucky?

I ended up at the bar, I took a sip of my white wine as I watched the party continue. Truth is two glasses may be a bit much, but I couldn't care less right now. I feel like crap, my best friends all have these great soul mates. I'm just one of those poor unfortunate souls, I guess. I don't know what the avatars were thinking, putting us together wasn't a great idea.
"See (Y/N), that's where I think you're wrong." A voice spoke, next to me was a white haired woman. She was drinking red wine next to a tall blonde haired man, she set down her glass.
"Here's the thing, everything happens for a reason. So it'll all work out, I promise." She spoke, I sighed.
"Open and closed." She told me, I sat in thought.
"I'll take your word for it." I said looking down at my glass.
"Can I ask who you are?" I questioned looking back up, but she wasn't there anymore just a note.

Just have faith (Y/N).

Like faith is gonna make Sting magically a better person and fix my broken heart, puh-lease. I finished my glass feeling a bit tipsy, I had another glass poured and I sat there. Just staring into my glass, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gasped, Katsura sadly smiled at me.
"I'm gonna head out, please don't drink to much." She pleaded, I nodded. She kissed my forehead and left the party with Mira, I sipped at the glass. It's like I got the short end of the stick, I sighed.

By the end of the night, I was still "sober". But not enough, I couldn't drive home and my friends had ditched me. I got up and left the party, once the cold air hit my drunk feeling went away. I pulled out my phone to call a cab, until it was slapped from my hands.
"Hey there pretty lady, it's not safe to be out at night alone." A man grunted, his breath holding ten times more alcohol then my own.
"Excuse me." I spoke, I began walking away until he grabbed my wrist squeezing it tightly.
"Please let go of me." I pleaded, he squeezed harder.
"Shuddup lady, you talk to much." He shouted slapping my face, he pulled me into the ally shadows. OH FUCK THIS IS BAD! He pinned my hands up against the wall, his drunk breath rotted my senses. I was frozen in fear, I didn't know what to do except one thing.
"STING!" I screamed, praying to the avatars that he'd hear me.
"I said SHUT UP!" He shouted slapping me again, he began unzipping my dress until a fist struck him right in the jaw. I zipped the side of my dress up carefully, the man stood next to me.
"Never touch what doesn't belong to you!" The man shouted, punching my assailant in the face again. The man fell to the ground drunk and unconscious, I felt drowsy and fell down into his arms.
"(Y/N), are you okay?" He spoke, I nodded as I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was extremely comfortable and content, until I realized someone was cuddled up to me.... And it was Sting. I was about to freak out when I realized something, his hand was covered in bruises and untreated. He's such a moron, but he's my moron- Did I really just think that? I sighed, I managed to get out of his hold. This penthouse is where we used to live together before we broke up, so I know my way around. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a medical kit, I walked back to the bed room and began fixing Sting's hand since he was asleep and he wouldn't feel it. As I returned the box I looked in the mirror, it looked like Sting had put an ointment on my face to help the slap marks. How sweet..... Sweet until I realized I was also in a night shirt. That pervert, I blushed like a tomato. I yawned still exhausted, I walked over to the couch and lied down. Until I was picked up by Sting, I looked at him annoyed.
"What the hell?" I asked as he carried me back to the bedroom, he sat down and pulled me down back into his grip.
"Did he really just sleep walk and grab me?" I questioned, I sighed and laid back falling asleep once more.

I heard my phone buzzing when I woke up the second time, I reached for it.
"Hello?" I spoke my voice still raspy from sleep, I heard a sigh for relief.
"Oh thank goodness your okay, your sister said she had gone to your place to check on you to see if you got home with Paris and you weren't there! Now where are you!" My mother panicked, I sighed.
"Mom, dad isn't there, right?" I asked, she sighed.
"No he's not, he's at work." She replied.
"Okay mom, long story short Sting saved me from getting raped and I spent the night with him." I told her, I swear to god I thought she'd pass out.
"Oh sweetie I don't know if that's wonderful or awful, we'll think of it as a mix of both." She finally said.
"I mean you're finally with Sting, but to nearly be raped... That's just awful." She said, I yawned.
"I'll talk to you later honey, your dad just got home." Mom spoke, I sighed.
"Okay mom, love you bye." I said and with that I hung up, I turned and faced Sting.
"Good morning, my beautiful."

*********
Oh ho ho, I'm very excited to see how this plays out.... Oh wait, I already know.

Anyway big news for you readers, after much deliberation I've decided once Book three is done!

Love you, my Royals, stay fantabulous.

~Author K.