B2: Chapter 26

Your POV

"Gah I'm so nervous, I don't think I can do this." Odessa nervously squirmed in her chair as Lucy and I finished doing her white hair.
"Just outta curiosity why is your hair still white?" Levy inquired walking in with Mine and Lucy's bridesmaid dresses.
"Well since you all broke that death curse from Rothbart my hair turned as white as the feathers I put up with for months." Odessa chuckled as did we put her the finishing touches on her face.
"And done." Lucy beamed, I rushed over with a mirror and Odessa smiled at her appearance.
"Come on Odessa, it's time to get your dress on." Erza smiled pulling the bride to be along, after an hour of toucher Odessa gasped at her reflection. She was a blonde bride, uniting two kingdoms and she was happy. Purely genuinely happy, it felt like she had just found Derek all over again or when she meet all of us and was saved it was something you could see in her eyes and expression.
"Wait my hair turned blonde, why?" She questioned, I chuckled.
"Guilty." I teased, her smile grew.
"Odessa there's someone here to see you." Gray walked in and left, damn stripper.
"Might as well Odessa you have fifteen minutes to get whatever this is sorted out." Erza told her, she nodded and I walked out with her as a protection detail.

As we walked into the church hall and there was man standing his back to us, I coughed lightly catching his attention. He turned around, I swear to go he was the spitting image of Odessa.
"Who are you?" I questioned, he chuckled.
"My name is Neil Romeo Valentino II, I'm still alive Odessa you can't get a rid of me that easily." He spoke, I saw her expression soften. They walked towards each other and hugged tightly, it seemed as if they never wanted to let go.
"Where were you, we assumed you were dead. You were riding with dad when he was attacked, where have you been?" Odessa questioned, he chuckled.
"Father shoved me out before the attack I traded outfits with a guard and rode down a different trail, he forced me to." Neil spoke, his eyes slightly watering. They sighed, breaking their hug.
"Father told me one last thing before I was forced to split, he told me I had to be there for your wedding in his place." Neil explained, I felt tears in my eyes at this reunion. I was pulled into a side embrace, I knew it was my doofus. Sting sighed in content, I did as well.
"I was told to get you and the bride, it's time." He spoke, I nodded.
"Odessa." I spoke up, she turned to me.
"It's time." Sting and I spoke in unison, a smile grew on her face as we all walked to get in line.
Sting and I stood in back right behind us was Odessa and Derek, in front Gajeel and Levy leading, then Lucy and Natsu, Juvia and Gray followed, after was Jellal and Erza, finally right in front of Sting and I was Rogue and Katsura.
"Thanks you guys for doing this." Odessa spoke, he all turned to her and smiled. The wedding march began playing, we all nodded. As a wedding goes we followed out one at a time. Rogue was Derek's best man since they were cousins, we all stood watching the bride walk down. Odessa's smile would be seen around the world she seemed to glow so bright, as they reached the altar Neil stood off to the side leaving Odessa to join Derek .
"So you are giving her away?" The priest asked.
"Yes, anything to make her smile." Neil spoke, a smile on his face.
"Well than let's get this started." The priest chuckled.
"Odessa I know your answer and Derek I know yours as well I can see in your hearts there resides love for each other and your people, never loose sight of what's important. Alright Odessa go ahead with your vows." The priest spoke.
"Derek since the first day I had met you, you were a brat, a very spoiled brat who thought you could have everything you wanted." Odessa paused chuckling.
"But after all we've gone through together you've changed into a better person and now a better husband, I love you doofus." Odessa grinned.
"And for you Derek." The priest instructed.
"Odessa, I will love you no matter what, if the skies don't except my love for you, I will still forever love you. Forever and ever no matter what people say, you will always be my one and only." Derek smirked, and Odessa blushed at his words.
"And now you both know what to do." The pries smiled, both exchanged their rings and pulled into a kiss. The two kingdoms burst into applause, we all did. Sting glanced to me and I did at him, we both smiled the feeling of love floating through the air.
"Now the Ball will begin at 8!" Derek proclaimed, cheers erupted from everyone.

Your POV

"You look simply breath taking." Sting complimented, a light pink dusted my cheeks.
"You don't look too bad your self." I remarked, he chuckled and looked back to me once more.
"Let's be off." He exclaimed extending his arm out to me, I chuckled and slid my arm in link with his.

Yukino's POV

I watched Sting flirt with (Y/N), I mean I know their mates and all but why couldn't it have been me. I began crying, I'll never have anyone.
"Yes you will, let me help you Yukino." A voice whispered in my ear, through all my despair I accepted. Not realizing it was Lady and that it would cause chaos, she came in shutting out the light.

********
Two chapters left guys, holy shit I'm excited for book three. MAJOR plot twists on the horizon, hehehehe!

 MAJOR plot twists on the horizon, hehehehe!

I'm gonna leave it there, hehehe

Love my Royals, stay fantabulous!

~Author K.