B2: Chapter 11

In Your Unconscious Mind Scape

Your POV

I felt sunlight on my eyes, I slowly opened them and began looking around. I was in an elegant bedroom, I went to sit up but I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked over and there lied Sting, except he was older, maybe 27ish. A hand mirror was on the nightstand next to me, I grabbed it and viewed myself. I too had aged, I was about 26ish. But damn I still looked good, I quietly set the mirror down and sighed.
"Uncle Sting, Auntie (Y/N) !" Voices shouted down the hall, I gasped as Sting began groaning.
"Five more minutes." He mumbled, I chuckled still feeling super confused. The door opened as, a white headed child and two blackettes jumped onto the bed and began jumping around. Sting's face began happily annoyed, I chuckled as he began horsing around with his nephews. The little white haired girl sat in my lap, we just laughed and I played with her hair.
"I see Luka, Adrian and Damien woke you guys up. Sorry." Katsura apologized, she stood in the door way with Rogue clearly pregnant again.
"Boys knock it off, did you forget about your cousins." Katsura scolded, I glanced down and saw I was very pregnant as well. Oh boy, and she said cousins. So it's twins or more, okay.
"Let's go and eat shall we." Sting chided, the kids got excited as Katsura and Rogue chuckled leading the pack. I got up and received a kiss from Sting, he chuckled.
"I never got to say good morning mia bella." He said pulling me into a hug, I smiled as we began making our way downstairs.

3rd Person - Normal World

The rain poured outside as everyone sat anxiously awaiting Natsu and Lucy's return, Levy paced the floor as the air was tense. The guild doors burst open from the wind, Lucy slipped inside as Natsu shoved the doors shut. A large exhale rang through the guild, Levy stopped pacing.
"You guys are back, with the staff." She breathed a breath of relief, Natsu passed her the staff.
"How does it work?" She asked the blonde mage, Lucy sighed.
"Force of light and darkness must come together to activate it, but where are we gonna find that kinda power?" Lucy exasperated, everyone sighed at her partial stupidity.
"Um Luce you know Kikyo and Robin are the forces of light and darkness, right?" Natsu questioned her, she face palmed as Kikyo and Robin waved.
"Now that this issue is taken care of, who's going to get Sting and Katsura. God knows if Katsura isn't here when this happens she'll be pissed for weeks, and with Sting he'd be angry not to be here when she wakes up. So now, who's going?" Erza spoke, receiving a piece of cake from Mira.
"I could go get Katsura." Mira requested, everyone nodded.
"That works and Katsura will inform Rogue who will relay the message to Sting, perfect." Lucy said with a smirk, Mira nodded and went and transformed into her angel soul.
"You know it's raining outside." Natsu told her, but she only giggled.
"I know, but that's what makes it fun." Mira replied, and with that she ran out the guild doors and glided into the rainy night.

As she flew, the rain ceased and the stars shimmered out. Mira heard her lacrima chime, she pulled it out only to see Levy's name on screen.
"What's up Levy?" Mira asked.
"Oh you are for one, anyway how much longer until you find Katsura." Levy inquired, Mira chuckled.
"I'll be there in five, we'll be back by midnight." Mira assured her, Levy signed a breath of relief on the other end of the line.
"Okay, thanks Mira."
"No problem." Mira replied, and with that the line dropped.

The council hall came into view, with a graceful dive Mira landed at the doors. Carefully she pushed them open only to reveal, the council arguing and fighting.
"Mira what are you doing here?" Crystalina asked, walking to where the white haired mage stood.
"I have to get Katsura back to the guild, (Y/N) is going to awaken tonight. Erza and everyone wants her there." Mira explained, Crystlina nodded.
"That's a really good idea, she'd of been so pissed if she wasn't there. Now just to find her, hmmm." Crystalina spoke in thought, Mira giggled and placed her hand on her friends shoulder.
"I've got this." Mira told her friend, she nodded.
"ROGUE CHENEY IS GAY!" Mira shouted over the ruckus of shouting council members, suddenly a dagger flew near her head.
"No he is not!" Katsura shouted appearing by the door, Mira only smirked.
"Jeez Mira, what are you doing here?" Katsura asked, Mira explained everything in as little detail as possible to save time.
"Okay so now we get Rogue and Sting, gotcha. Alright Mira let's go, Lina you've got this, right?" Katsura stated, Crystalina nodded.
"No problem." She exclaimed rolling up her sleeve and jumped into the fight, the other two mages chuckled as Katsura opened a portal into Sabertooth.

"Mira, Katsura what are you doing here?" Sting asked, as the two appeared through the portal.
"(Y/N) is being healed tonight, so hurry let's go." Katsura ushered, the twin dragons nodded and went through the portal with the girls and vanished from Sabertooth and back to Fairy Tail. It was 11:50 when they made it back, everyone stood in a circle in the middle was (Y/N), Sting had a pained expression on his face as he waited. Levy held the staff as they waited for the goddess to arrive. In a clash of black and white they appeared, Kikyo the Goddess and Protector of Life and Light. Then there was Robin The Lady of Nightmares, keeper of all darkness. Both appeared with a soft smile, Levy passed the staff over to Kikyo who stood at the feet of (Y/N) with Robin.
"Staff of Luciani nostras voces. Reduc eum qui non moriuntur exilii audieritis verba iniqui. Spiritus redde sorori suae atque annos unum salvabitur."
(English Translation: Staff of Lucian, hear our cries. Bring back the one who must not die, heed these words and exile the wicked. Bring back our spirit sister, and one-hundred years will be delivered.)

They chanted, the room began trembling as a black pentagram appeared on the floor below them. Everyone stood back as a black hole appeared on the floor, a white light shot threw and engulfed (Y/N)'S body. This lasted for merely seconds, as everything returned to normal. Kikyo and Robin vanished, exhausted. The staff clattered to the floor, with Levy grabbed. Everyone gathered closer to (Y/N) who was standing in front of them, dressed in full white.

Your POV

The dream I was in vanished before me, I was sitting in blackness. Suddenly I felt my hands warm up, and I heard my name being called. My eyes fluttered open, I saw Sting before me and everyone in the guild there.
"(Y/N), your okay." Sting cried, pulling me into a hug. The entire guild awed, as we embraced.
"This calls for a celebration." Gramps shouted from the balcony, the guild was about to erupt in cheers until Katsura stopped them.
"But not here, let's have a formal ball at our Manor." She spoke gesturing to Rogue, he nodded.
"Oh that sounds better." I added, everyone agreed.
"Let's do it!"

********
Oh ho ho ho, look who's on a roll~!

Two updates in two days, you all should feel special.

Hahaha, I'm just joshing ya. I've got the next seven chapters ready, so I'll start updating Monday and Friday for the next couple of weeks until I run out of chapters. Then it'll reverse to when it's finished, ohhhhh I am so excited for the next arc in this book.

Anyways Love you all, stay Fantabulous!

~Author K.