B2: Chapter 8

Your POV

"Is this really such a good idea Mard Geer?" Zeref asked as we headed for the colosseum, he sighed.
"Look Zeref, they aren't going to defeat us. So don't worry about it, I just find it fun." He stated, Lady chuckled at his statement.
"Where even is (Y/N)?" Lady asked, I nodded wondering the same thing.
"Oh it's simple, she's locked away in Mistress Black." He replied, I gasped and grabbed my head.
"Mistress Black?" Lady asked, my head pulsed. The little blips stopped, I regain my composer.
"I'm fine, let's continue on to the colosseum." I spat as my head pang out in pain, I quietly winced as we continued on.

Author's POV (3rd Person)

Sting stood uncomfortable with the silence, he shifted side to side ever so slightly.

'Are we even gonna win?'

'What is going to happen?'

'Will we even survive?'

These questions floated through the minds of each person as they stood there in the dead silence, waiting for the clock tower to strike twelve times...

The first bell echoed in the silence.

Then the second..

The Third...

Fourth....

Fifth......

Sixth......

Seventh.......

Eighth........

Ninth.........

Tenth..........

Eleventh...........

And finally the Twelfth............

The air darkened around them as thunder hissed in the air, a cold breeze engulfed the arena. They stood still in the silence, waiting. A dark fog gathered at the entrance, four figures emerged, Mard Geer, Zeref, Lady and Mistress Black. Each carrying a deadly grin and sinister plan, the air crackled with a dawning excitement.
"So you wimps decided to show after all?" Zeref teased, Natsu glared.
"Silent I see, such a shame." Mard Geer provoked egging on Erza and Gray.
"More likely, Cat got your tongue?" Lady asked, suddenly the exceeds vanished as they all appeared in a sack Lady was holding. They four began laughing as the heroes seethed in anger,
as the dark laughter died down. Everyone took a battle stance, it was clear to see who was against who. Natsu VS Zeref, Erza & Gray VS Mard Geer, Kikyo & Robin VS Lady. And finally Sting VS Mistress Black.

Sting's POV

I stood confident but I didn't feel that way, this just doesn't feel right.
"Please I don't want to fight you." I told her, she only grimaced.
"Ah so this'll be easy, be a good boy and lie down and die!" Mistress Black shouted, a flare shot from her hand and I dodge by nearly seconds.
"I can't fight you, I won't!" I retorted, she walked towards me. As she stood in front of me she smirked, I felt like breaking down.
"So your a wuss I see, well this will be easier than I thought." She spoke jabbing my chest, by reflex I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms.
(A/N: I hear the Fangirl alarms sounding)

Your POV

Why don't I push away? He's my enemy, yet why do I feel so safe in his embrace? Scenes played in my mind, finding flowers, reading love letters things I don't think are real. I pushed away, and moved back.
"(Y/N)." I ignore his call, he kept shouting but I refuse his pleas. My mind spinning, heart racing.
"(Y/N), come back to me!" The blonde shouted, I glared. My cheeks felt wet as I cried, I don't know why but I've began crying. I put a hand to my face, wiping off the sliding water. Frustrated my power grew, my hand rose.
"Let justice be done, through the heavens fall!" I scream slamming my hand down as the sky's became grim, everything went black. Blue lightning crackled across the ever foreboding sky, I was angry, hurt and confused.  He only stared at me, the people he was with were lying all around him and my friends all lied there too. Defeated.
"(Y/N)." He pleaded once more, my mind snapped.
"Who is this (Y/N), why is she so important?"
I questioned, he sadly sighed.
"She is the woman I love, and you are her." He spoke softly.
"You lie," I screeched my voice cracking slightly.
"I am Mistress Black, the high priestess of The Dark Kingdom! I will not be tricked by your foolish antics!" I yelled at him a bolt of lightning flew at towards the man, he jumped avoiding it by seconds. I dropped to my knees, holding my head.
"Why do I cry for you?"

*****

Heyyyyyyy guys, guess who's favorite author just got out of surgery? *Sighs in Pain*

So I'll explain, my mother had just broken up with her boyfriend of two years and called me crying. Be the good child I am, I began driving 4 hours to home. On the way, my car got totaled by a drunken idiot. *Sighs at insurance rates increasing*

The surgery was because my side of the car was slammed into, they had to correct some of the nerves in the left side of my arm.

Anyway, I'm on bed rest for about a month or two so updates will get a bit better. But typing now takes FOREVER! Anyway I'll let you guys go.

Will Mistress Black be defeated?
Does Sting defeat her?
Stay tuned to find out more!

Stay Fantabulous, love you all!

~Author K.