The Moment

When the English class started Jordan showed me his story for the test "hey Meg can you check this out for me, I don't know if this is good enough" he asked so I slid his book across the table to me. Jordan looked nervous as I read a few lines down "Jordan... THIS IS AMAZING oh my gosh best story I've ever read" I shouted then the teacher told me to be quiet "really Meg? You think its amazing?" He asked nervously I nodded my head fast then handed it over to him. I tapped his shoulder "I'm not walking with you guys today somehow Carlos wants me to walk with him, is that ok?" I asked him then he looked at me weirdly "I'm fine with it I'll tell the others, but Meg don't sleep with him if you go into his actual house" he warned so I laughed then promised him my life I wouldn't sleep with him.

Soon it was home time where everyone started to pack up early then stood behind their chairs "ok you can go" Mr. Woods ordered then I saw Carlos waiting outside the room, I then walked over to him and gave him a big hug he had a soft warm smile "can I hold your hand all the way home?" I nodded slowly yeah, then walked of while Carlos softly grabbed my hand. Kelly saw us then stopped us "are you 2 dating?" She asked with a grin, both me and Carlos looked at each other then softly said yeah, Kelly hugged us both with a tight grip "that's good I should be going home now Jordan and Erik left me haha bye guys" as she left with a wave we both went the opposite way home.

As we went to a street I barely knew of, I started to get worried "Carlos where do you live?" I asked with a scared look in my eyes, he stopped me from walking then went in front of me with both his hands on my shoulders "my house is there but I gotta tell you that my parents don't know English though" he said looking sad, I put my cold hand on his warm cheek then his eyes made contact with mine "its ok I don't mind" I said with a slight smile then he calmed down a bit and gently grabbed my hand again. As we kept walking we finally reached his house "well I best be going my mum is probably worried" I said when I slowly turned around "HEY Meg?" As he soon called me I stopped on my trail "yeah?" I answered slowly facing his direction "can you come in? We will give you a lift home" he asked but then I wasn't so sure as my mum will be worried "I can't Carlos my mum doesn't know where I am" I said while looking down not wanting to see his sad expression "well, ok, do you want my dad giving you a lift home?" He asked looking worried about me walking off alone while its getting dark. I kindly said yeah then we both hopped in the car and quickly drove me home, Carlos then placed his hand on top of mine and we both smiled. It was now dark then rain started to drip down slowly "oh great" I whispered then Carlos placed his hand under my chin making me look away from the window "I'll walk you to your house" he said giving me a warm smile so I smiled back.

The rain dripped down faster as the storms was close coming, I looked worried while staring at the window not seeing a thing when it was nothing but water blurring everything out, I then looked at Carlos with a scared look while I clenched my fist "will you drive home save?" I asked when my voice cracked he then looked into my worried eyes "we'll be fine I'll message you when I get home ok?" He said with concern so I nodded to agree with my hand gripped tight on his. When we arrived at my house me and Carlos ran under a shelter, as we stopped Carlos gave me a tight hug when I gave him a hug back I then felt something soft and warm on my lips as I opened my eyes I found myself kissing Carlos then I closed my eyes, when he stopped he looked into my eyes giving me a slight smile "I'll see you tomorrow" he said then I nodded with a big smile. I watched him run of to his car then drove off safely. When I entered into the house my mum looked at me funny "why are you red?" She asked I quickly said "nothing" as my eyes widened then I quickly ran off to my room.