Connected

When me and Carlos was well suppose to be relaxing in my room but he was still excited about getting engaged. I had to do something about it but it was kind of cute to see him like this and well I missed him a lot through these past months. I watched him now relaxed on his side of the bed watching me like a stalker "right, I'm a get dressed and we can have our moment ok?" I asked then he nodded with a smile. I went out of the room to the bathroom to at least get dressed peacefully, as I got undressed Carlos knocked on the door "baby, can I come in?" So I opened the door slightly enough for my to look through "why?" I asked then he looked into my eye with a sad expression "I'm lonely" he answered in puppy eyes so I felt guilty and let him in.

As I was dressed up I looked for my favorite gray jacket and then put on my high knees. As we both was ready he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a long going kiss "I missed you a lot" he said looking really happy "I missed you too" I replied back to him. We both head out hand in hand in the heat, we was heading to town as I needed a new outfit as my other ones was getting too boring to wear every week.

As we got off the bus we bumped into Kelly and Usul who knows what they were up to but they gave me and Carlos a hug goodbye before running off, I looked at Carlos weirdly then he just smiled at me and pulling my hand in his direction "where are we going?" I asked while holding on to my bowler hat as it was a windy sunny day "you'll see" he giggled back. We arrived at a huge mall I looked at Carlos in surprise "I don't know any stores that is my taste" I said while looking down at our hands "well doesn't hurt looking right?" He smiled then rubbed his thumb on my while our hands are connected.

We went through a lot and by far Carlos kept going in different stores picturing me in bright colors I just stared at him laughing all the way though the process of shopping. We went to the last store and he pulled out this dress that isn't too short or too long it just fitted the things I have at home and soon I ran up to him and gave him a long kiss "its perfect" I screeched in happiness while he lifted me up in the air and smiled bright smile.

We finally got home but I made sure the lamp was on before we left, as we walked in a huge fright happened as everyone of my family and friends also friends family shouted surprise for our engagement, Carlos looked at me with a bigger smile "we all planned this baby, all just for you" he said then everyone gave us both hugs and cards it was the best moment in our lives.