Strange

I left Erik's house feeling all cringy after what he said "how can I help him with girls?" I thought to myself while kicking a stone that's in my way. It was very dark out and no one was on the streets thankfully so I feel a little bit calm but at the same time I was scared "why can't Carlos protect me?" As I muttered being a little cry baby. I reached my house finally I was in a safe place, I quickly ran in then locked the door and ran to the window to look to see if there was a stalker, thankfully there wasn't.

I then relaxed back on the couch feeling a bit lonely as my mum was doing another night shift, I went a little crazy with loneliness "hello, is anyone there, haha of course there ain't" I said feeling this weird sensation through my body that's making me want to cry. I went to bed and read my favorite book called Emily the strange "four black cats" I very much enjoyed it until my phone vibrate to make me lose a line in the story.

Carlos
"Good morning baby, how was your day?"

It was kind of hard to accept the different timezones, it was very late here as it was only 6hrs between us.

Me
"Yeah, its been good I had better days though, what about you?"

Carlos
"Aww I hope your days go well, for me not so good either, I can't barely sleep at nights..."

Me
"Don't worry about my days, but is this nightmare the same"

I felt so sad for him since I read that he can't sleep, I couldn't be there for him to comfort him saying that he's going to be ok... At this point I didn't know what to do.

Carlos
"Yeah... I'm scared to lose you baby"

Me
"Then I don't see how this is going to work out"

My heart was slowly swallowing my every pain than what I told him, I felt so bad I couldn't Carry on my life seeing him suffer

Carlos
"What? You can't give up on me that fast now Meg... You just can't"

Me
"I'm sorry..."

Carlos
"Its ok, I got to go love you lots xx"

Me
"Love you too"

After that night I went to close my curtains, before I went to even pull them closed I saw a dark figure under the lamp post. I wanted to call my mum but it might be one of those guys that waits outside for his friend or something. I got my phone out ready at this point my room was already dark and it was hard to see me as I was in the corner of the curtains looking down at this thing that's staring at my house.

It's gone 2hrs and he still stood there, at this point my legs was killing me but I don't know how this man still stand without his legs shivering when carrying so much of his weight. I always hid a knife under my bed so I had no troubles on losing track on this person as I'm already prepared for attack. This figure then crossed the road to my house at this point I started to panic as he went into a blind spot this is when I wanted to call my mum or my friends but at this time it was 4am as everyone should be sleeping.

I heard something downstairs and I wanted to check it out but at the same time I as scared so much to not even move from the curtains. I heard footsteps going up the stairs they wasn't all that quiet so I hid under the bed with a knife tightly close to my chest, I felt weird liquid dripping but I had to ignore it as this stranger was in my room looking around. I was ready to stab the knife in his foot "Meg?" As he called out my eyes widen in shock "Erik? Why are you doing here?" I asked while getting out from under my bed "I'm here to check on you" he said with wide eyes at me seeing as he saw a bloody Mary "what's wrong?" I asked with a scared look. He then pulled my wrist that caused me to drop the bloody knife "Erik what's wrong? Stop pulling me" I ordered but then I had the dizzy sensation ringing in my head "I don't feel good" as I collapsed on the bathroom floor.

I woke up on my bed feeling very light headed, I looked around to see who was here"finally your up" Erik smiled at me as he leaned over my numbed body "what happened?" I asked with my eyes struggling to open as the sun was shining in my eyes "well Meg, you cut yourself without realizing it, you cut the left wrist deeply luckily I'm studying biology haha" he said while walking over to close the curtains and walked back to my bed sitting back down. I still remember him breaking in I wasn't all that wiped minded "why did you break in? I could have seriously damaged you" I said while struggling to keep up talking as its pressuring my stomach muscles, Erik looked guilty when I asked "I wanted to check up on you since you was alone most of the time" he looks truly sorry but it didn't make sense to me as he just breaks in but not messaging me "ok" seeing as I swallowed his words but at that time I don't have much energy left then I recently passed out.