The Struggle

I was half awake not feeling another body next to me, making me shot up in fear, my mind insane then repeatedly saying "no, no, no" I quickly got dressed then looked at the time it was 9:37am my eyes widen as I thought I was too late to say goodbye. I fell back on my bed starting to cry, before I cried I saw a note and roughly opened it.

"To my Meg
By the time you read this I'm long gone, I couldn't say bye to you cause I was afraid to let you go. That is why I'm doing this for our own good. I can't stop loving you Meg, your important in my life and I'm so happy I met you before I moved. I hated myself for doing this to you but at the same time I'll wait to see you again no matter how long it'll take cause love doesn't have a limit.
All my love to you Meg
Carlos xx"

The note was not only short but it had meaning on why he left, it made me storm out of the house and ran to the airport, I was so slow to go on for miles, I never ran so far before. I didn't want give up on seeing Carlos one last time but my legs was getting weaker after another mile. I stood in the middle of the road exhausted like hell, a car then honked at me but I only thought they honked so I can move until I heard my name "Meg, in the car now" as Kelly ordered me then speed off.

I was lost and confused on what's going on "never to late to say goodbye Meg" Kelly said then gave me this warm smile helping me out to see Carlos one last time. We reached the airport and I left the car before she even parked it, I ran as fast as I could looking lost as I entered the building. I found my way to where he was moving to, Kelly waited in the car as I ran up the stairs, I saw him dragging his suitcase on the floor holding a big black bag "CARLOS!" I shouted to grab his attention but then I failed, I tried to make my way through the ignorant crowd like they are stopping me to say my last goodbye, "CAAARLOOOS!" I shouted even louder that made him turn around with wide eyes "Meg?" He said looking around, his parents stopped as Carlos dropped all his things running to me "MEG" as he shouted for me, I finally saw him and jumped on him with my legs wrapped around his waist with his arms around mine while we passionately kissed for 3 minutes until his parents called him talking more Spanish.

I let go off him "that's a goodbye Carlos, not just a note" I said resting my hand on his cheek "I'm sor..." I interrupted his apologies with another kiss "don't just go, message me first thing ok?" I asked trying to not cry just gave him a heart warming smile, he walked back to his parents as I watched him going I let a tear out "I LOVE YOU MEG" he shouted looking back blowing me a kiss "I LOVE YOU TOO" I shouted back crying as I couldn't see him anymore.

Minutes past as I was waiting for his plane to lift off, as it was ready to fly off I held my phone close to my chest where my heart lies "I love you too" I whispered under my sobs, I felt someone tapping my shoulder I thought it was Carlos, so I turned around quickly but Kelly was there with her arms out for a hug, I quickly slammed my body on hers gripping tightly around her neck "I can't believe he's gone" I sobbed as my heart sank in pain and aches Kelly rubbed my back saying "its ok" I kept crying sounding lifeless. It felt as if I lost the love of my life against death, but then I know he's going to message me I always have hope.