The Visit

It was a wet morning, wind blowing in my long reddy brownish hair while it was getting soaked in the rain. As I slowly put my hood up my music stopped then looked at my phone to see that Kelly called "hey Meg I'm having a group meeting fancy joining?" She asked so I stopped on a spot "sure I was just heading to yours I'm near the school, where are you?" I asked looking a little annoyed from getting wet "we're in Great Thornton park" she answered my eyes widened and gave out a noise she asked what's wrong then I soon said "nothing I'll see you there gimme an hour or something" after I hanged up I turned back and ran as fast as I could, luckily I lived in great Thornton to get dried and new clothes on.

When I entered the house my mum asked "how come your home early?" I looked straight at her "Kelly wasn't at her's so she rang me up to meet her in Thornton park" as I explained what has happened my mum soon nodded her head then got back to her paper work. I dried myself then quickly got dressed in black leggings, a black plain long sleeve top underneath a black short sleeve top added a BVB necklace that's a guitar pick then I quickly put my black Bowler hat on while my hair was straight and fluffy long down at he bottom of my spine, I soon looked outside then the sun burst through the clouds giving that amazing streak of light shining down on the farmlands. I quickly ran downstairs got my black High Knees on then kissed my mum on the cheek saying bye and closed the door. I ran up the small hill to see the parks gates then ran through that then entered the actual park area, I stopped to search for a small emo like hang out area then found it. I saw Jordan spray painting a guitar at the back of a wall "JORDAN!" I shouted with my arm in the air waving at him he then waved back speed walking to the others to warn them that I was here.

As I entered our area Kelly looked very serious about something then gave me a tight hug while Carlos and Erik was discussing something with each other, I started to panic thinking of what's going on? Then played with my hat to not find this moment awkward. Kelly stepped away and told me to sit on the stone bench, so I sat in the corner of the bench then rested my leg on it, Carlos looked at me and smiled as if he seemed happy to see me then I looked away from him to look at Kelly seeing her face looking like she's gonna kill someone. Soon as she opened her mouth Jordan gave her a tight hug to calm her down a little then he sat down between Erik and Carlos "so what's going on?" I asked with a dark look to my eyes then Kelly looked back with so much rage "those bitches Todd and Hannah are posting things about us on Twitter then she had her status up about me and Meg" as she was still explaining with such anger I instantly stood up and interrupted her "what the fuck do you mean? Where are these posts?" I soon understand what Kelly was saying then everyone else was alarmed by this. Erik went on his phone when Kelly told us their username and Facebook name. I sat next to Erik to have a sneak peek at what has been said.

I soon stormed off shouting "I'M GONNA KILL THEM" when Carlos grabbed my hand "remember what I said" he said looking in my eyes then nodded my head to agree. Kelly, Jordan and Erik catched up with us then Kelly said "just don't say anything to them its gonna make it worse" everyone agreed to Carlos and Kelly to only protect yourself, so I had no choice to stick with them. Kelly and the rest went back in our area but Carlos stayed with me under the tree, he rest his hand on my shoulder then gave me a tight hug "I'm happy you listened" he said softly in my ear so I closed my eyes and smiled nodding my head for him to know I understand. As we looked at each other he gave a sneaky peck on the lips then everyone saw so they whistled and clapped then cheered for us I soon turned red and hid my expression in my hat "I KNEW IT!!!" Kelly shouted then gave me a hug "my meggyboos in love" she said then gave Carlos a warning to not break my heart or she'll kill him the rest did the same. When it was nearly sun set everyone had to go home when Kelly's dad gave Kelly, Jordan and Erik a lift home while Carlos's dad was late, his dad was nearly coming to get Carlos. He then put his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him and passionately kissed me "I love you" he glared into my eyes "I love you too" I said softly then his dad came over to pick him up he offered me a lift then I denied as my house was only 5 minutes away, we soon said our goodbyes then went our separate ways again.