One Last Time

(This chapter gets a little sexual too, still hoping you like this story so far)

It was lunchtime we all sat together, Heidi looked like she's going to burst about the situation of Carlos leaving tomorrow, I looked at her just staring at the table knowing she's about to lose her best friend. She stood up slamming her hands on the table grabbing Carlos's attention, a second he looked at her she burst out making the whole school look at our table "YOU CAN'T LEAVE, YOU JUST MET MEG AND YOUR LEAVING? YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME I DON'T MIND BUT PLEASE DON'T GO!" She shouted and beg then pleaded for him to stay but Carlos was trying to calm her down its like she read my mind...

Soon as she calmed down I just walked away feeling more depressed than ever, Kelly followed me telling Jordan to stay back. When she put her hand on me I snapped "please Kelly I'm not in the mood to be around someone" she understand and watched me walk away down the corridors. Carlos looked around for me "why is everyone strange its not like you guys aren't going to talk to me anymore" his voice raised then the whole school still stared at Carlos that was trying to calm everything down. He ran off looking for me then bumped into Kelly "have you seen Meg?" He asked so Kelly said "she needs space just give her time" as she ordered him to stay.

It was home time I wanted to walk alone just keeping thoughts to myself, I heard someone shouting for me repeatedly but I ended up putting my earphones in to avoid. Someone ran up to me stopping me from walking I kept my eyes closed, to scared it might be Carlos in my sight. Eventually this person wasn't going to let go so I gave up fighting, Carlos was there giving me a scared look "what's happened to you?" He asked gripping on my arms tightly "I tried staying strong but someone had to speak my mind to make you stay, I can't fight it anymore" I gave him a dead look that made my heart crumble like rotting flowers.

I walked inside the house with my mum shouting at me, I just stood there taking all the names she says to me cause I'm done defending. I went into my room put my bag down while locking the door then slammed my body down on the bed and cried all my problems out cause then I thought it might have worked.

Hours past I heard a few taps on my window that caught my attention to walk over there then open the curtains to see Carlos hanging on to some plants that was growing on the wall, I let him in "are you insane?" I asked while he lays on the floor exhausted while his head is resting in my arms heavily breathing "I love you Meg, I would do anything to keep you with me" as his sweet words went out of his exhausted mouth I gave him a tight hug, he was freezing but I'm happy he's here risking his life for me.

We started to kiss until he picked me up while kissing then laid me down on the bed while he took his shirt off. As we was still making out my mum interrupted us "MEG I'M GOTTA DO A NIGHT SHIFT, LOVE YOU BYE" She left locking the house door, I didn't say anything while I was locked up with Carlos. We started to do it again but with more passion as I didn't know what to do at the first time, I finally made him moan a little until I got a bit carried away, we didn't stop for an hour until we got really tired and sore.

We stopped and snuggled after a long ride "my gosh Meg, that was amazing" he said under his heavy breathing. I laughed cause its weird how he enjoys it while getting exhausted at the same time "I got more comfortable with you" I explained while he hugged me so tightly. He and I was about to sleep but he got up then gotten dressed then kissed me on the cheek while he left a note on my dresser as I was asleep...