3 Best Friends

After that day passed a month ago Kelly and Jordan become close again as they soon know that friendship they had was stronger than a small break up, that made me happy to see them two getting along again. I feel a lot of careless through these past few weeks, me and Carlos do talk everyday but the feeling of loneliness can't be helped. I stayed up long enough to call him but then I fall asleep feeling so bad in the mornings after someone wakes me up, every time I'm with my close friends Kelly and Jordan, I still feel alone. I keep messaging back to Carlos all the negative stuff about death and all that depressing stuff, a lot has gotten to me.

I walked with Kelly to school today after just walking alone, she was excited to go to college in September I was happy for her for a change, she kept asking me "what are you doing after highschool?" I had no answer but to shrug it off. We reached school. Jordan was excited about his exam results that's coming next week so did Kelly, they non stopped the conversations about that stuff that made me lose all hope on what I'm gonna get. The teachers called out for lessons so everyone rushed to class as I was just dragging myself slowly up the steps, one by one. Kelly and Jordan was already to class in fact everyone was, turns out I lost interests after all it was art I'm having, I just didn't felt like it.

I got a detention for being a minute late I didn't care, cause who would be waiting? I sat there staring down at my work thinking its rubbish, I had all negative emotions on all the work I once was proud off "Meg, there's nothing wrong with it, its perfect" Sophie pointed out "yeah, can't you see your own improvements?" Lola added that made me look down again "how about you both look at it again and see what I'm seeing" my voice roughed up that made the two silent and carried on working as my head was still facing down I felt like laughing yet crying, nothing stopped the tears flowing. I looked up at the ceiling and inhaled air that filled my lungs then exhaled after looking down again "Meg you ok?" Mrs. Stevens called out "I'm fine... Just fine" I tried controlling my cries of help then I failed as she pull me out of the class.

She placed her hand on my shoulder "tell me what's going on?" Her voice was smooth and sweet that made me burst out "never asked for this and all the depression had a great force... Taking away what I had left, I'm empty, miss" I cried out feeling slight pain jagged in my heart, Mrs. Stevens gave me a hug then convincing me that the emotions are something I have to deal with until someone makes me happy, I believed her that I soon calmed down.

It was almost break time after two lessons of art that remained a lesson, there was an option to go somewhere else or stay in class finishing off your latest work, less of us stayed while the "cool" kids went to mess around in the corridors. I sat on the table waiting for my 2 remaining best friends Kelly and Jordan. Last month Usul, Erik and Wesley didn't stay with us they somehow lost interests in our group, yet I didn't care as long as Kelly and Jordan stayed by my side I'm happy. I looked up to see Kelly and Jordan walking in my direction with big smiles and holding really neat papers "Meg, Meg, Meg, we had certificates and some awards for our best behaviour and good teamwork also best in instruments" Jordan excitedly explained Kelly stood there smiling at me so I smiled back "what about you Meg?" Kelly asked while they both sat down putting their prises in their bags, "uh, nothing yet guys I still have another art class to go too then off home haha, surely the teacher points out the best students" I said in a convincing happy tone that made them two smile back.

We walked around an half empty school while the rest of our year stayed home thinking they don't have anything to do in school, those were the types to not care about their future. I had all crazy joy inside now that made me wanna sing out the chorus of Rope by Foo Fighters that made Kelly and Jordan laugh and sing along a few pieces that they knew, it was kinda cool to have friends like them. The teachers called out for next lesson but I haven't got any since I done my exams "you guys have a lesson this period?" I asked that made them look at each other "I don't think so" they both answered that made us all smile "ok we should sit in the hall having our little band emo conversation haha its been ages since we done this" I laughed that made them agreed and walked inside the school to the hall...