Nightmare

We all slept comfortably in the living room we took 9 blankets as more than 4 people shared a big one, Heidi slept in her room then me and Carlos slept on the sofa together. Few hours past and Carlos shot up looking like he saw a ghost, when he shot up he woke me up in a fright "what's wrong?" A whispered while stroking his back "I had a nightmare, baby" he whispered back, sweat poured down his forehead and fear appeared in his eyes "come here, lay down on me" I whispered as he laid his head down on my chest "nothing bad is going to happen" I whispered while I kept stroking his hair off his forehead. His eyes started to close again then a whisper went out "I love you" so that made me smile then I kissed the top of his scalp.

Few minutes after that the same moment happen again, it kept happening so we hardly slept. One last time I got to do something, so I stayed up as he slept on me then a few minutes he shot up again "Carlos we need to talk" I whispered grabbing his hand as he looked like death. We went through the front door hand in hand walking over to the big windows looking at the sunrise "what was the nightmares?" I asked, he looked at me as he was about to cry "I dreamt of you leaving me, Meg" he said then rested his head on my shoulder crying silently with his hands tightly gripped around my waists. I was about to cry too on how much he cares about us "hey, Carlos look at me, what ever you dreamt about it'll never happen" I said trying to be strong for him, his head was still on my shoulder crying then I rested my hand at the back of his neck saying "its going to be ok" he lifted his head up staring at me with his tears still pouring down "promise?" As he asked I couldn't look any longer "I promise" I said trying to hold it in.

I faced away to the window and was amazed at the sun rise. He hugged me from behind with his hands wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder "I love you, baby" he said softly in my ear "I love you too" I said a bit loudly. The moment ended as Jordan walked through the door, me and Carlos faces went red as this was getting awkward straight away "uh, hayo Jordy" I said then he gave me a smile then walks off to the elevator "we should go back to the rest, I'm tired" I said but Carlos rested on the balcony "you go I'll be here for a few" he said still looking at the sun so I walked off to go back to sleep.

An hour past I hardly slept cause Carlos was still outside I was hoping for him to come back inside. I had my eyes closed and heard the front door opening then closing then heard some footsteps I thought it was Carlos but it was Jordan, I closed my eyes fully and accidentally fell asleep. I got woken up by Kelly "Meg, its time for school" I shot up and said "where's Carlos?" I asked she then gave me this weird look then a smile popped up "strange child he's behind you" she laughed then walked over to Jordan, I tightly hugged Carlos that made him wake up "did I miss anything?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

We all walked to school, I was behind with Kelly as Jordan walked with Erik then Carlos walked with Heidi. I looked at my mums raging messages giving me that fear to not go home, I heard Carlos say "I need to talk to Meg alone for a minute" it grabbed my attention off the phone that just made me look up. He walked in the middle of everyone that made me stop walking so Kelly kept walking by herself, I looked worried and scared while he looked serious I thought I done something wrong so we sat down on the wall with his hands on mine.

He looked into my eyes like he had something important to ask "Meg, after I move tomorrow, try and have fun ok?" He gave me a gentle hug that made me want to cry "I'll try, but I can't promise you" I said looking down at my knees that made him put his finger under my chin making me look at him "its ok to cry" he had a soft smile that made me gave him a tight hug. After that hug he grabbed my hand then walked to school as we can see ahead of us.