Newbie

I felt like myself again without all this pressure on me today, I knocked on Erik's front door this time he answered like he was standing there ready to go. We both set off to school this time more active, he asked me to hold his planner as I carried it he wanted it back "have to catch me first" I giggled then he chased after me for it "Meggy give me it" he laughed so I ran to a dead end and looked back to see if he was there "oh, shit I'm dead" as I gasped then he ran to me then lifted me up, I soon gave him back his planner and he kept staring at me in the eyes, his head was getting closer to mine that's when I moved to the right "we need to hurry up" I said feeling a bit panicked.

We finally reached the schools gates, I started to run through the entrance to look for Kelly and Jordan I found them on a table with this different guy. I sat next to Kelly looking at this bushy haired boy that always wore a cap "Hayo humans" as I use to call my group of friends when their together so I don't have to name them one by one. This bushy haired guy smiled at me once I pulled my bag up on the table "Meg this Is Usul Miru and Usul this is Megan Smith my best friend" as Kelly pronounced us I smiled at him as like a hi thing to me.

I got Kelly really excited when I wanted to tell her what I'm doing for my free time "I'm practicing playing my black acoustic at home" I said she jumped up with wide eyes and a little fan girl thing going on with her hands "you should do music with us, what lessons do you have free?" She asked excitedly I pulled it out of my bag then opened it "Geography 4th period and R.E. 3rd period" I explained so she pulled my arm to where ever we're going "Jordan talk to Usul I be right back" she ordered still pulling on my arm.

When it was almost lesson time Jordan asked Usul "do you know where your going?" So Usul looked puzzled about the question "uuhh... No there's so many floors and stairs" as he explained so Jordan got up then Usul did the same and both walked off to the green corridors, "this is where language, 6th form area, English and crafts is and in the red corridors we have Maths, geography and history and computers is and in the blue Corridors we have crafts, tech, cooking classes and science and last but the least we have yellow corridors that's where R.E. music and art is also I think P.E. too" Jordan explained so they looked at Usul's planner and he had music, some say he was very good at playing the violin.

Me and Kelly stood inside the music class trying to make her teacher accept me in his class, he asked me for prove that I can play acoustic, so I went home in a taxi asked him to wait got back out with my guitar and went back to school. Kelly stood there waiting "why did you go home for your guitar? the school can give you one" she asked so I gave her a look that I didn't want to share "Kelly this is my guitar with only my taste to it... I will never use a different instrument than black beauty" I explained myself "Black Beauty?" She asked with one eyebrow raised "yeah Kelly Black Beauty she's my guitar I named" again explaining myself "Strange child" she said walking off to music class.

We almost reached the class but we also followed the sound of a violin playing it wasn't so bad. We both walked in and Usul was playing a classical violin tune it sounded dark and depressing that's what made it sound good. The teacher accepted Usul in his class then I'm next, I sat on a stool getting Black Beauty out of her case so the rest sat on their chairs staring at me "ok, don't screw this up" as I thought to myself so I started to strum to make sure its the right sound then I started to play 'the pretender' by Foo Fighters and I was getting all the notes right so sir stopped me and accepted me in his class, most of the class applaud me for the good sounds but most of all everyone did liked Usul's violin so I didn't blame him to get most attention in the class.