The Cheeky Kiss

I was the third to wake up I always known Kelly to be the last it was just cute how she laid there peacefully sleeping, I looked at my phone to see if Carlos messaged me. Sadly he didn't but he changed his profile picture of him and that same girl kissing his cheek and he stood there smiling at the camera, then my rage turned to tears. I slammed my phone down not too hard as Kelly was still sleeping so I went downstairs making the two boys some breakfast.

Jordan finished his breakfast before Erik did I just sat there watching Jeremy Kyle show as there is nothing else to watch. Jordan then went upstairs to lay next to Kelly while she sleeps without noticing a thing, at that point I need to get my phone while it was on vibrate as I didn't want Kelly to wake up, I then looked at my phone and saw a message from Carlos popped up.

Carlos
"Meg, this picture isn't what it seems we came up with an idea it didn't mean anything"

Me
"Well how come you didn't message me at all last night? She stayed with you last night?"

Carlos
"No I don't cheat, never have but I didn't message because it was 1am here and well you was asleep as I assumed"

Me
"Yeah K"

I didn't want to take more of his bullshit lies so I put my phone on mute and left it on the dresser walking off downstairs. I sat next to Erik as he noticed I'm all stressed out "what's wrong?" He asked while putting his hand on my shoulder, I gave him a look that I couldn't be asked explaining myself "look at Carlos's picture" I said then shuts up, Erik opened his Kik and went to see Carlos's picture. He then looked at me with two big eyes "what is he thinking?" Erik asked himself then looked at me giving me another tight hug.

I thought to myself that if I can accept this picture of another girl that's kissing my guy then why shouldn't I do the same thing so he can have the same experience of jealousy like I do right now, but then that's childish I rather tell him that I don't except this one bit.

Carlos
"Meg I swear she is just a friend, you accepted Heidi so why not her?

"Meg?"

"I'm sorry that I caused all this I should leave you alone"

Me
"Sorry but I don't accept this picture nor having another girl kiss you... Kiss is a kiss to me and you was suppose to be mine and I will not have another girl kiss you anywhere. If a guy kissed my forehead will you accept that? Will you allow him to walk away feeling like he got me? so why should I sit here letting other girls kiss you?"

I did have a point on what I just sent to him and in about 5 minutes he finally reads my questions also my point of view on what I think about this mess, at that point Erik read what I put and he was disgusted in Carlos.

Carlos
"Then what am I suppose to do? Just reject her besides least she is here for me as your miles away"

Me
"I'm done... Be like that you know what she can have you cause I'm done for what you just said to me, I reject spending time with you, good fucking bye"

I then turned off my phone and cry with rage that I woke Kelly up with my heart breaking sobs, she ran downstairs as fast as she could and walked over to me then hugged me tightly "what's happened?" She asked while putting my hair behind my ear "I think me and Carlos broke up" I sobbed louder as if he died in my heart. Kelly then sat next to me "why?" She asked with her hand on my back then I soon explained myself.

She soon had anger in her eyes "wait your saying he took a picture of another girl kissing his cheek and you full on be honest with our feelings and he didn't accept them" she basically pointed out the obvious then I nodded to agree on this behaviour "that is fucking childish I thought he was more grown up than this" she had so much rage on her face as if she was about to kill someone.

It was in the middle of the day and well we didn't have anything to do but went to our emo like area again like last time but only to rest in the shades while the sun was heating up the place like a burger sizzling in a pan. Kelly was bored and really wanted to listen to 'we don't have to dance by Andy Black' I soon tapped my foot to the rhythm on the song as Kelly did the same, the boys just sat their nodding their heads to it. The music stopped as Kelly's mum called her that she had to go home, then I was sad that she had to go that means if she goes so does the rest not in a mean way but as a warning for the two boys that had to go home, so I watch all three waving goodbye to me and I did the same as they turned their backs to carry on walking I was alone as they all left like I had that feeling to miss them already. I went home 10 minutes after they left me, I saw my mum sat there watching TV then she turned to me and smiled so she let me sit closer to her I felt happy that she's home then get to sleep on her own bed tonight I felt so safe now that theirs a grown up.